Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

More Website Stuff: Need some pics for the members page...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by willyswanter, Dec 9, 2002.

1. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Hello all. I am working on the members page of the website and I am looking for a good head shot of you, and some pics of your rig.

If possible, the head shots should be around 135 pixels wide by 100 pixels tall. But if you can only send the raw photo thats no problem. The mug shot is optional however, if you request to remain faceless, you will just get a placeholder photo such as a no image available type of thing.

The truck shots can be any size or format.

You can email me the images at jpsndtek@pacbell.net

I will also be taking video. These will be on a members gallery/videos page, as well as a link to your own personal video on your personal members page. I will ask for the videos at a later time however due to email inbox file restrictions right now. I'll have to wait until the web domain is bought and I can upload, then I'll start taking them and uploading as I get them.

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I have a bunch of pics from Blazerfest 2 that I'll scan to send you. I lost them all on my old hard drive so it might be a few days before I am able to get them all back, but you're welcome to use any of those you want too. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. willyswanter

Thanks. No real rush, I'm working on the base page layout for the different member pages at the moment.

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I'll drag out a pic of two of me actually wheelin. And by the way, you have PM.

5. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Hmm....Can I make a suggestion? Instead of havin just a picture of a truck, I think it would be kinda cool to have a picture of the trucks owner standin next to it, or sittin on the hood, or tailgate ect ect......Along with the head shot of course. Makes it abit more err...personal. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

i have alot on my webshots page...pick and choose what ever will work...i know dan has a good one of me...goin down the freeway...but i cant seem to find it

7. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Hmm....Can I make a suggestion? Instead of havin just a picture of a truck, I think it would be kinda cool to have a picture of the trucks owner standin next to it, or sittin on the hood, or tailgate ect ect......Along with the head shot of course. Makes it abit more err...personal.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Hey thats a good idea... you mean like my avitar pic.
    [​IMG]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

Cool beans /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I just sent ya a couple.

Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

do you have a site we can check out the work in progress?

10. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Yep. Just like that. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

11. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Jason has been showing me the progress every so often. It looks real good, very professional, clean, and easy to navigate. As soon as the polls close on the domain name than the domain will be activated instantly and the site should be up real quick. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font color>

12. willyswanter

Well I managed to drag myself out of bed and upload a few things so you can see /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Oh yeah I'm sick by the way /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif.

The truck and stuck of the months are just temps I through in for layout... I'm still working on the members paqe and I need submissions for the news letter and events pages. I PM'd dan about a calander of events but he hasn't been on for a few days so... Anyone know of anything for the events page other than frank rains?

The forum won't be available until the domain is bought and the site is uploaded due to the fact it has to be hosted to be configured...

Nor Cal Bid Dawgs

13. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> So that's where you disappeared to! I figured that you went to pray to the porcelain goddess again when you disappeared off of ICQ this morning. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif </font color>

14. willyswanter

I did some of that to /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

But at least I feel better after doing it. But this whatever it is is making my whole body hurt and that combined with an already bad hurting back, it just aint fun /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

15. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

16. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

That's a great idea.... and I think it should be mandatory that ALL board members (especially our esteemed Prezident) provide a good head shot/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif That way everyone knows who's in charge /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

17. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

I resemble that stuck of the month!!! I thought I put those horrible memories away in the back of my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

18. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Here is me on my way to Moab.....
    [​IMG]
    Plus check out my gallery here and take whatever you want!/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Later