Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Mormon Lake Trails???? Sorta urgent!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by SlyDog, Jul 11, 2003.

1. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Hey. I'm going up to Mormon lake, AZ tomorow, and am wondering if there are any good trails around there?? Anything up to a rating 3 would be nice. If you do know of any can I get some pretty detailed directions? Thanks a bunch! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. JustHorsinArownd

JustHorsinArownd Registered Member

I personally don't know of any challengin trails up this way. Most of what you're gonna find is nice scenic rides. If you want to take a little longer drive up to Flag then you can challenge the mountain. That's where we usually go if we want to make life hard for the Blazer. I'm sure you can find somethin down that way that has rocks and such though. Hope you have a good time! Do remember though it's kinda warm up this way as well. I think it was near a hundred out where we live. Good luck.

Allan

3. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Thanks Allan, that sounds good! I'm pretty used to the heat, don't worry /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif I'm off /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif