Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

MOROC MADNESS Fundraiser was a success!

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by thebigdaddyof2, Jul 21, 2003.

1. thebigdaddyof2

thebigdaddyof2 1/2 ton status

CHECK IT OUT:
    MOROC

We had a great time at the Sayersbrook Bison Ranch on the first ever MOROC MADNESS Fundraiser. There are many trails on the 6200 acre ranch that are challenging but hardcore rockcrawling MOROC trails are under construction. Most trails are tight for the Big Boyz (read: Blazers) but trail maintenance is wanted and appreciated.

We didn't get to see every trail that's available due to a broken stub shaft on the D60. I thought the Detroit would have released or the hub would have failed first...NOT!
    Time to upgrade to 35 spline outers anyway. Oh, and by the way, we had a lot of fun breaking it!!

I will be organizing a trail maint/MOROC trail building "get-toghether" in the near future. You must come with a chainsaw and be prepared to put it to good use or you will be asked to make a $25/day donation to the MOROC organization. This run will not be for the faint of heart- expect body damage.

Dont worry, a little work will equate to ALOT of fun.

Who's interested? We haven't picked a date as of yet.

[​IMG]

2. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

OH HELL YEA! The Burb is in business... and the K5 is coming along well too! If you gave me a month /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif I'd give it my best to get there with the K5... even if I have to come down with the Burb and a chain saw. We could arm one vehicle with TWO ppl ready to trim some hairy trails! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Let me know what your plans are, I'd be happy to get down there! About time I showed my face around the MOROC crowd! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Dan

3. thebigdaddyof2

thebigdaddyof2 1/2 ton status

Right On!

Anyone else up for some intense trail time?