Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

morpheuse

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fright89, May 18, 2002.

1. fright89

fright89 1/2 ton status

Haven't been on for awhile and had to download the new version. It looks nothing like the older version. Are there still ways to search by file category? What is the location field for? Ive been working on the road lately and am not on site any more. I miss having a pc dedicated to downloading crap all day. Is there another app. That people are using now?

Its raining here and the blazer wont stay running. I don't have a dry place to work on the truck so I deiced to download some tunes.
    Man it sucks not having the blazer on the weekends. We have been hitting the drive in Movie Theater lately. There is one down on Cape Cod. Blazers are great for the drivins.

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i run winmx and like it /forums/images/icons/smile.gif i just got the new star wars off it /forums/images/icons/smile.gif go to www.winmx.com

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Get KaZa, It's just like the old Morpheuse.

4. Redfrog

Redfrog 1/2 ton status

how was the quality?

5. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

Kazza has to much spyware attached these days

6. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

not bad not bad at all /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

7. Prembird

Prembird 1/2 ton status

there is a web site out there (dont remember off the top of my head) that tells you about kazaa and how to stop all the add/spy ware thats in it... you can delete certain file and get rid of almost all of it.. there is only one that you cannot delete.. otherwise it will stop working...
    As of late i have been using direct connect from www.neo-modus.com and i think its better then kazaa.. i have both and use both all the time... just do a search and you will find the web site that tells you how to kill most of kazaa without killing the program..