Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Most annoying thing about your roommate, past or present

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Jan 17, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

My present roommate, he sleeps through his alarm for about 30 minutes at a time. I am sitting here typing and can hear his damn alarm, its been going off since I got home 15 minutes ago for lunch. I rarely hear it cause I'm rarely here at the sametime he is but if it starts going off someday when he is away on vacation or something, damn I will be pissed.

2. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

:haha: had one that used to wake me up like 15 min before my alarm went off every morning. was good to make sure i was up though. i have slept through an alarm once and was so lucky the way that all happened and work was cancelled for the day that day. lol

3. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

After I bought my house, I had a guy move in. I used to be a trusting person. Long story short, in the 6-7 weeks that he was here, he paid rent only once, could never afford utilities, and the final straw was when I discovered a credit card had been stolen and maxed out. I gave him two hours to get out of my house. Had to change to locks.

Murphy's Law and my luck go hand in hand....

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Used too share a house with some friends. I would be gone for a week at a time, (at girlfriend's apt.) and when I'd get home, they'd expect me too do dishes I didn't dirty. Hell with that crap !!!! I have no problem cleaning up after myself, but no way am I going too clean up a mess I didn't help make. I was at the house about 3 or 4 days out of the month, and still paid 80% of the bills. The least they could have done was keep everything clean.

5. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

um yeah... guess you lived in the same house but not on the same planet. I'd not be copesetic with paying 80% other peoples' and oding their work too...

6. ratzila

ratzila 1/2 ton status

7. mr_blasto

mr_blasto 1/2 ton status

I had a roommate while I was in the dorms in college who had exema (I think that's what it's called). Anyways, he had to use this prescription lotion to keep his skin from being totally dry. He also avoided using soap in the shower cause it dried out his skin even more. After he would grease up he would chill in his underwear cause other wise the grease would soak into his clothes. Oh by the way he didn't have a computer so he would get all greased up and then sit in my padded cloth covered chair and noodle around on my computer till all the lotion had soaked in... to my chair!:mad:

That was just the tip of the iceberg. As I said he didn't have a computer so he would spend a lot of time on mine. He ended up downloading stuff, screwing with my settings, deleting all sorts of files, and simply using it when I wanted to be on it.

We were also on a limited dining plan, but I would go to an on campus store and buy some snacks or something like that on my meal plan and he would snarff all my goodies and leave me with crap.

We bought some furniture together at a second hand store and split the cost 50/50. Then at the end of the year he wanted me to buy his share off of him because he wasn't coming back the following year and I was. I didn't budge on that one.

This lists go on and on, but for how nice the guy was, he had zero consideration for other people.

8. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

That they won't leave:eek: :screwy: :haha: :haha: :haha:

John

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Tell me about it. It lasted 1 year till the lease was up. The first 6 months was cool, but the last 6 months I had too pay the majority of the bills.

10. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

I used to have a roommate that would feed the deer to get them to come into the yard. Damn it was annoying.

11. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

Couldn't.... I was trying to get the Navy to help me, and any ass-kicking on my part would have worked against me. 'Course, he's re-stationed, and nothing was done about it.

Bygones.

12. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Yeah one of my roommates here at college is a bastard, always expects me to clean dishs...when I never use ANY...if i use plates they are paper, and i drink all liquids out of the container they come in...also its funny how whenever I buy groceries they are gone quicker then beat hell and the stuff I buy that I enjoy is always the first stuff to go....One of the other worsts is when im on my OJT and i have to wake up at 530 or 6 and i want to get some sleep they are all in teh other room making all kinds of racket or like the one night i was sleeping and they came and covered my head in fake blood, it got all over my sheets and pillow...that was fun sleeping in coveralls that night cuz i was freezing my ass off...one day i will get even...i dont know how but i will.

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

You just can't understand that some people may like something you don't. [Insert profanity and imuture name calling] and please STFU about it.

14. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

I lived with 4 other roommates, and we split all the utilities 5 ways. Well that was't bad, but one of my roommates decided his $25 was too much. So while we were gone he would go around and turn everyone's heat down. (Each room had an electric base board heater with its own thermostat.) This was in Idaho during a cold winter.

That made me mad, so I went into his room and turned his heat off. Oh, and I also opened his window. At least he never touched my thermostat again.

Another of the roommates had an annoying girlfriend with a 2-year-old. She would give her daughter my Lucky Charms, but only after picking out all the marshmellows for her and dumping the grain cereal back in the box.

15. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

my most annoying roomie was hands down the most selfish SOB to walk the earth! One of those, whats mine is mine, yours is mine kinda stuff. I worked graveyards for awhile, and he'd get home at 4:00 and CRANK the stereo up...of course waking me up. BS! So after a week or 2 of this, one day I got home on a saturday morning (6:00am) and cranked the stereo up for him....he ran out and ripped the wires out of the stereo and proceeded to tell ME how much of an ass i was!! S'ok though, I poked his GF a few months after that and we parted our seperate ways on good terms ??he said he didn't like her much ayway??

16. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

My roomate in the dorm freshman year woke me up all the time. The best one was after a night of drinking he falls out of his bunk bed at 530am. As he gets up I roll over and ask him what the hell he is doing. He says "I'm going fishing with my uncle." He then staggers into the bathroom vomits in the bathtub, and passes out on the bathroom floor. Classic.

17. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I had some roomates that were sniveling little bitches that couldn't get thier heads out of there asses. Cried all the time about people doing stuff that didn't effect them in anyway what so ever. Finally kicked thier little bitch asses out sense I paid the bills anyways.

18. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

SINCE NOT SENSE

19. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Whatever spell nazi.

20. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Go proper grammar!