Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Most awkward date in a while...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by B_to_C, May 28, 2006.

1. B_to_C

B_to_C 1/2 ton status Author

So over the past couple of weeks I have been debating with myself if I could go out with an 18 year old (I'm 22) I only dated 18 year old girls from when I was 17 until I was 21....it was good while it lasted but now I'm kind of ready for someone who knows a bit more about themselves and the world. But then at work an 18 year old girl started working with us, pretty attractive, athletic....so yesterday I finally decided I could do it and I asked her out (she was VERY enthusiastic and nervous -which was cute)

So we went out tonight on a "first date" -I haven't had one of these in years! It was SO awkward, went to a coffee house and chatted, then to the X-men 3 movie....then back to my place.

-Now the movie had gotten out at midnight and I was really expecting her to "need to get home" for whatever reason....but I tried the whole "you wanna go to my place" routine and it worked.

-I started to get excited...

-After about five minutes of sitting on my couch playing videogames and chatting I ask her what is the one thing I need to know about her...

-"I'm morman"

-:doah: As far as I was concerned the date was over...:haha:

BUT she was still into it and stayed on my couch giving me those "kiss me now" eyes until 3 am when I essentialy kicked her out...I drover her back to her apartment and went to hug her goodnight but she planted one right on me :eek1: (well half on me, kind of missed because I was going for the hug :haha: ) then very awkwardly and probably skeez-baggedly I said "I'll call you" and walked away.

I have been known to convince god fearing women to forgoe their beliefs about pre-marital sex temporarily, but I don't know if I have it in me anymore, and I REALLY don't want to get involved in a relationship where I can't be a headboard cowboy....what should I do? Give up and hope something else comes along or pursue this and possibly get some morman ass?

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Can you say....."convert"? :bow:

3. 84blazin

84blazin 1/2 ton status

Time to get a Burb....

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

4. ProJunkRacing

ProJunkRacing 1/2 ton status

5. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

If you are interested in her, continue to see her for awhile. Invite her out again, but straight to your place. :D See if the kiss me eyes are still in operation. Sounds to me like she is not as dedicated to her church as you think she is.

6. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Back in the early 80's I lived in Salt Lake City. Let me assure you that the Mormon girls say one thing and do another. Never had more fun in my life. :) Hit it! :cool1:

7. Homeslice

Homeslice 1/2 ton status

every mormon girl ive ever known were pregnant or already had a kid by the time they graduated..... haha

8. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Yep! There was that also! Met one gal that was 21 and already had THREE kids. :shocked: Dropped out of high school to get married, pumped out the kids and then her hubby left. Beautiful girl, but with no education she didn't have much of a future. :(

9. Citizen Rider

Citizen Rider 1/2 ton status

You never know until you try!

10. ChickenRammit

ChickenRammit 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

i say 18 year old girls are the best no matter how old you are. i'm 27 and so is my girlfriend. if i ever break up with her, i'm definitely going after some 18 year old arse. hit it-if not for youself, do it for everyone here that wishes they could be in your shoes.

11. MattK

MattK 1/2 ton status

lol keep datin her. enjoy the upper hand while you got it.

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

You need to be prowling the 30-45 year old, divorced MILF group. Forget the whole "relationship" issues for now. At your age, you should be shooting for the world record in the "drank more beer and banged more queef" category while single-handlely raising the price of latex due to the demand of Trojans...................:D

13. BoondocK5

BoondocK5 1 ton status Author

That there is some high grade SIG material!:haha: :haha:

I'll take it!

14. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

If all you want is someone to have sex with... Go somewhere else... Convincing someone to go against their personal values, morals, and beliefs for your own personal pleasure is pretty low...

Not to mention the fact that a relationship with an 18 year old MormOn girl probably won't last anyway... She'll either fall for your game, realized how she screwed up by not sticking with what she believes is right... Or she'll realize you have nothing to offer her in the future and move on anyway...

Orrrrr you could just stay single. It sounds like you'll be better off anyway. Or you could go find your local meth lab; I bet someone there will be more than willing to have you rattle their bones...

15. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Besides, you're at CU... Isn't that the #1 party school? Isn't that the place where protitutes are bought for the football team? How could you have trouble getting laid in a place like that?

Are you fat? I'm sure your school has a gym you are able to use:)

16. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

But I'd bet a paycheck this one gets major remorse later and comes asking for you to "do the right thing". She is just starting to see that she has more freedom and is experimenting with it. I say take Bubba's advice.....

17. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

and i'll call foul here... :rolleyes:

doesnt sound like she needs much convincing to me.

he's into her, she's into him... why cant it work? :dunno:

18. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

Apparently you don't know that much about Mormons.

19. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

We need pics to decide how gay you are for even asking. If she crazy hot...you totaly gay. If she coyote ugly...you just a little gay.

20. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

nope, dont know a whole lot about mormons, other than that multiple wife thing. :dunno:

i do know plenty about the young ladies... mormon, buddhist, catholic, jewish, whatever. when they're after the bone, they're after the bone.