Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Most of you won't remember, But I used to be one of you!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Batmanjr, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Hey everyone,
    It's Batmanjr, AKA Bruce. It's been a very long time.... I went away to Iraq for a year and then life came at me really fast..... I got out of the Army, Sold the house, Moved to Florida, Got a job in HELL, And now got another Job in Dallas, and am moving again in 2 weeks back to the great state of Texas!..... I still have my truck that never rode! It's been stored in Texas for a while, and might be up for sale....
    Well, I miss all the Austin Get togethers and IT sucks that my membership has been reduced to this.... But this is the only forum I can post in. Well, I'm getting out of 4wheeling.... I Need to unload a set of Hummer rims, so They're up on Ebay for $.01 Thought I'd let you all in on the secret! I have two sets... Here is one:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8048859899&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
    And the other:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=8048861077&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT
    I'm not looking for much, just want them gone. It was fun back in the day, Maybe I'll come back, but life is too hectic to keep up the hobby right now.... Keep it cool guys!

2. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

normally I notify mods of people selling stuff. But I do remember you and thank you for serving, so I'm giving you a TTT So maybe you'll sell the rims and get some money. Thanks:usaflag:

3. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

I remeber you, it has been a looooong time. Good to hear you are still around. :thumb:

If the five unmodified were still in Texas I would take them off your hands.:(

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Bruce! Welcome back! You delivered an '88 V3500 bare frame and cab to my place some time back. Good to see you back here again.

5. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

another TTT for ya. thanks for serving. :usaflag:

6. 78Suburban

78Suburban 1/2 ton status

I'll try to contact you through ebay tomorrow about shipping.
    thanks,
    James

Last edited: Mar 20, 2006
  7. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Hey guys,
    It sure does bring back great memories! I'm not trying to turn this into a for sale forum, so If anyone wants to talk about the rims, please contact me through Ebay..... This thread is basicly to say hello to all you old friends and to let you know that I'm still around. It was great fun and Iraq sucked.... But It's all over now and I still have my great wife and a HUGE life ahead of me.... If I ever get back into this hobby, I'll definitely get back in touch with Ya'll. Take care all and it's great to hear your voice Wes!:D

8. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

why not stick around anyways? just because you dont have a truck anymore doesnt mean you're not welcome.