Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

%#&*%$@ Mother-in-law!!!!!!!! Venting!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Corey 78K5, Dec 25, 2002.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Oh man the last 4 days sucked dog A$$. I went to Sacramento (5 1/2 Hr's away) to see my wifes family for Christmass. Well we show up and no one can accommadate us. No big fawking suprize there since neither my mother-in-law nor my two wonderfull brother-in-laws can hold down a job or a place to live. Also for the 5th year in a row I got notta, nothing, diddly d!ck squat from the old wind bag. Just her little way of telling me that she don't like me. Yet once again I had to help pack gift's into her house for her to have with a big grin on my face. Oh but theres more! She didn't even get my Wife anything. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Cause she had to give one of my wonderfull brother-in-laws $5000 for a down payment on a new Z71 /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif. All because she said that I had hurt his ego by buying 2 vehicle's in the last 2 years. WTF. One of which was for my Wife and the other was my work truck. Then told us that we should tell him how nice it is to give him some incorigment. **** that. Man I am pissed off. This guy is such an outstanding person he walked out on his wife and 3 kids does drugs and I'm supposed to be incoriging this a$$hole. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    Ok all done venting.

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Sorry to hear it bro...that's pretty much why I hate Christmas. If I didn't have kids I wouldn't bother with any of it.

Rene

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

im with you rene /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

bah humbug...x-mas sucks ass....every year its the same sh!t...either i have my mom pissed because i dont go over to her house for x-mas and she dosent talk to me for a week or my dad is pissed because i dont go over to his house for x-mas...and then i have to work with him for a week and him not talk to me....and they never can seem to have it at diff times of day so i can go to both...i am just about ready to say screw it and stay home all togehter...make both mad.. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

5. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

The only thing I don't like about X-Mas is the fact my family is just too large. I mean there are way too many members and its damn near impossible to get everyone a gift, let alone try to pick out something for them. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Thats why this year, my sisters and my wife agreed that everyone would get only the children gifts and save the money on the gifts for the adults. We each did get our folks some stuff, too.

Makes it a little easier to pick gifts for kids and the folks. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    either i have my mom pissed because i dont go over to her house for x-mas and she dosent talk to me for a week or my dad is pissed because i dont go over to his house for x-mas...

[/ QUOTE ]
    I got the same crap from my mom once I got married. I don't really give a ****, I go home every other Xmas, other than that, it's spent with my in-laws and if anyone wants to see me, they can come see me, I'm not going out of my way to make someone else happy.

7. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

shhhhhh, mines here right now too...... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Laugh at him for buying a IFS truck /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I hear ya brother!

My mother in law is flat out psycho. I finally agreed to go to her house for possibly up to an hour today, but now my son is sick, so we're not going... Her mom is on the end of the extreme nutcase stick... In a bad way, too!

10. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

We go to my Mom's on Christmas Eve every year and my mother in law's on Christmas day...been doing that for 12 years now.

Rene

11. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

I have the same feelings about it.

12. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

We have our own family "tradition". My wife, kids, and I all go up skiing on Thanksgiving, and Christmas day. We have done that every year for the last 10 years. It works out wonderfully! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif That way, all members on both sides are equally pissed and ignored! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Our stance is that we have to put up with them the other 363 days of the year, so for 2 days of the year, they kiss our A$$!! We are going out to do what WE want to do. If they don't like it, well then, they can just go pee up a rope in a head wind!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

I actually love the holidays. This year was a little hard to juggle the 2 families but we just do Christmas Eve with one and Christmas Day with the other. It's an hour's drive to my closest family so that works out ok. I have a great family. The in-laws do go overboard on gifts for us and the kids, and I'm not sure there is any "Christ" in Christmas for them. However, my family is a little more centered on the reason for the holiday and I like that. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif