Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Mother's Day

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Mastiff, May 9, 2004.

1. Mastiff

Mastiff 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Mother\'s Day

For those of you who don't have kids yet, here are some words of wisdom learned the hard way: when your wife is pregnant on mother's day, she counts as a mother. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

We're talking serious dog house action here. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

2. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Re: Mother\'s Day

[ QUOTE ]
    For those of you who don't have kids yet, here are some words of wisdom learned the hard way: when your wife is pregnant on mother's day, she counts as a mother.

[/ QUOTE ]

If she's bitching that you didn't get her anything, I believe the simple (and correct) response is, "what? you're not MY mother"

Although, I'm not too sure that will get you out of the doghouse. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

If she's bitching that you didn't get her anything, I believe the simple (and correct) response is, "what? you're not MY mother"

Although, I'm not too sure that will get you out of the doghouse. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yeah bad idea man. I'm 18 and I know thats a no no. Whenever we decide to have children shes a mom as soon as she is pregnant.... but then what if you give her something then she miscarriages?? oooh bad subject. Well then think about it, can the kid buy her a mothers day present for the first couple years? Nope, up to you.

4. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah bad idea man. I'm 18 and I know thats a no no.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course you can't say that...I was joking, dude. Funny...haha.