Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Mother's remain's stolen....black 1985 Chevrolet Blazer

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Ben, Jan 16, 2005.

1. Ben

Ben Registered Member

Anyone seen this Blazer...we could help this guy out...

CITRUS HEIGHTS, Calif. -- Someone stole Mike Waters sport utility vehicle while he was sleeping Thursday morning, but that's not all that was taken.
    Waters' mother, Sandra Sartin, died just before Christmas. She asked to be cremated, according to Waters. He kept her remains in the SUV while he and his brother tried to decide where to scatter the ashes.

"I kind of didn't want the ashes in my house, a little spooky feeling," Waters said.

Waters didn't find out about his SUV being stolen until his girlfriend called in the afternoon.

"I would hate to see what someone who took my truck would do with her, like throw her in a Dumpster. I have no idea what they would do with her," Waters said.

Sartin was cremated at Evergreen Memorial Mortuary. Nicole Contarini, of Evergreen, said that the same thing has happened before. She said that the ashes are labeled on the outside and on the inner container with an identification tag.

"The name would be on there. They could return them to us at our mortuary or at any funeral home. You could leave them," Contarini said.

Waters is anxious for that to happen.

"I hope somebody has a heart to do the right thing," Waters said.

Waters SUV is a black 1985 Chevrolet Blazer. It is noticeably lifted on 38-inch tires. Anyone with information on the truck is asked to call Citrus Heights police.

2. stockk5

stockk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

:mad: :mad: :mad: :( :( thats so horrible,, i mean it sucks about the truck,, but holy sh#t that sucks about the mom.. thats real messed up..

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

That's really sad, but the I had to laugh at what Google found at the bottom of the page.......

4. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

Pic? I live in that area.

5. tunedportk5

tunedportk5 1/2 ton status

I'll keep my EYE'S open

6. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

It sure is messed up what some people will do. Guess they need a role model or something.

7. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

ya me too, any pictures?