Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

motion activated machine gun idea...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by supersize75k5, Sep 12, 2004.

1. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

after finding of people screwing with my truck last night...

after staying up all night I got an idea..

have a machine gun motion activated mounted on the roof, then add a stuffed set of clothes and a ski mask right behind it with a hand on the trigger.

when the motion light turns on it will be visable and a seperate sensor on the scope can have a bright red laser that would point at the ground or the hood of truck ...

personally I wouldn't want to take the chance of the sniper being real or fake /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

redneck security /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

or how about a sensor in the lawn that triggers a recording and pa that makes really loud sexual sounds /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

that should catch people off guard /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

edit..the sexual sounds would be a great door bell /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Active security systems are illegal in all 50 states.

In foreign countries this is quite common. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

is it illegal in canada?

4. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

think about it steve you cant even carry a gun in canada so yeah.

and old fasioned auto gun dates back to flint locks, a gun on a post nad a cor from on sid wraped aroung the gun and the going to andother post on the other side. when some walkedinto the cord the gun pulled to that side and fired. do it with a flare gun that would make then [censored] there pants.

or just as good go to a landscapeing store and they sell this water sprinkaler that has a motion sensor on it set it off and it spays you ( ment to keep animals out of you pond/plants)
    set that up near you truck.

5. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Oooo and hook that sprinkler up to a bucket of bleach or hydrogen peroxide or somethin that would really hurt the eyes. Have the sprinkler triggering circuit hooked up to an alarm inside the house so can call the cops and then go outside and make sure the blinded individual doesn't go anywhere till the cops show up. Only bummer would be if a dog or cat sets the whole kit and kaboodle off. Gonna have to do some thinkin about that one.

6. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

hey guys,the gun would be fakea "decrotive" addition to the roof? if I can have motion lights then I should be able to have motion lasers /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

dr evil/ activate the frickin laser beam, the laser you iddiot, not the dog //dr evil

7. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

or just get a big pist off Rott. Lot cheaper and can easily tear the ass out of a car stereo theif...

j

8. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

oh darn, I forgot about the gun law here /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

what about a motion activated spray painter that sprayed red paint at the thieve, then the garage door opens aand a raging bull runs out and attacks the red theif!!

9. TX Mudder

TX Mudder 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

what about a motion activated spray painter that sprayed red paint at the thieve, then the garage door opens aand a raging bull runs out and attacks the red theif!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Bulls are colorblind. They charge the cape becausxe they are agressive and the cape is moving, not because it is red.

Bulls are also smart. After a while they realize there isn't anything behind the cape and go after the guy holding the cape. That's why bullfighters always fight 'virgin' bulls, ones who have not been in the ring already.

It is illegal to have a motion-tracking automated machine gun for the same reason it is illegal to have a car that electrocutes car thieves.

10. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

oh sorry, I never knew anything about bulls. thanks for the extra knowledge /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    motion activated machine gun

[/ QUOTE ] As in the movie "Congo".

12. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    What about a motion detector that isn't hooked up to a light but is hooked up to a alarm clock inside the house that can wake you up?
    It's really cheap to do. I'd also try to park it around back if you can (outta sight, outta mind), it will make it much harder to steal something from it.
    A fake camera that blinks outside the garage might also help /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

13. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

unfortuanatly /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

14. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I'd hate to be woke up verytime a cat walked in front of my truck