Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

motivation

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by snobordboi, Oct 2, 2003.

1. snobordboi

snobordboi Registered Member

Ok so today I was sitting at work minding my own business, and what has to happen? Oh yeah I see 2 rigs i recognize from this site cruising through town on trailers, reminding me that people are heading out to Moab for blazerbash while I am stuck here at work and have yet to purchase a blazer of my own. Now I really want to get in gear and make money so I can be one of the lucky ones making that trip next yr!

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Could be worse, you could have spent the last two years working on your rig only to roll it over on your 2nd weekend out. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

3. snobordboi

snobordboi Registered Member

ok yeah true, but the rig im gonna buy it wont worry me too much, i should be paying 300 bucks for a running driving 79, then go from there with no worries of damage. but man seeing steve and stephens trucks up on trailers made me sad!

4. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

or be 1300 miles away not even being able to work on it /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Or you could be driving and wheeling a Furd Xplorer /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

i haqve no where the cash to do a trip like that. I kinda wish i could go there if to just watch (or maybe ride whith someone), as the only rig i could make do most of the stuff is my ford. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif