Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

motor mounts

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by burban33, Feb 17, 2003.

1. burban33

burban33 Registered Member

I ordered the motor mounts and I am waiting on them, the question I have is whether or not they come with transmission mounts? I got the transfer case mounts too but it doesn't say anything about transmission on the website.
    thanks

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

The motor mounts just come with motor mounts but if you have some better transmounts it won't hurt anything, they're pretty common to order together.

3. burban33

burban33 Registered Member

thank you, but one more question. i need new transmission mounts but what would you suggest because i I only know of urethane transmission mounts, will this be a problem since you aren't supposed to mix and match types of motor transmission mounts? I assume the urethane mounts will be fine but I am wondering what you suggest since I didn't see anything on the website about transmission mounts.
    thanks

4. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

We covered this on the phone but basically there is no trans mount, it's just the motor mounts and the transfer case mounts. So you have all you need.