Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

motorcycle for sale

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by Mr.LaHoyaSunset, Apr 1, 2004.

1. Mr.LaHoyaSunset

Mr.LaHoyaSunset Registered Member

1976 Yamaha RD 400 slightly modified but 90% stock. with k&n air filter, crossover tube for greater horsepower, racing pipes, honda CBR F1 front brake setup, silver with blue lines, only 13,000 miles, clean title, entire bike torn down and rebuilt at 6000 miles. pics available upon request. This bike has balls, is fast, runs great, and is in showroom condition, save minor wear and tear, and by minor i mean minor. perfect fering, blue halogen headlight, and bar end mirrors. This bike is an excellent piece of motorcycle history, is a vintage bike and is completely for sale. Can deliver to the midwest area. serious inquiries only, for what its worth, low asking price of 2750... negotiable if serious. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Those are GREAT bikes!! /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif Years ago I rode with a bunch of guys who had the 350 RD's. That's one of the most screaminist bikes out there! At the time I rode a Suzuki 380 GT and these RD's would leave me in the dust! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif I don't have any intention of buying it, but I would love to see some pix. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif