Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Mountain Dew points

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyCaGal, May 11, 2004.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I went over to my friends house on Saturday for dinner. I had a real deep discussion ( /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif ) with her 9 year old. This summer, July 31st he will be 10 years old. He wants an X-Box for his birthday. He's been saving up Mountain Dew (Dew U) points to get one. Since his mom isn't huge into buying him soda, he's never going to make it. So I am asking if you drink Mountain Dew and aren't planning to use your points if you would send them to me in am PM that would fully rawk. Please don't post em. I saw someone else collecting them on another board and someone was stealing them. Oh, and I can verify the kid is real, SarazK5 has met him (went to her sons b-day party)and knows who he is... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks!

A message from Davis himself...

[​IMG]

2. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

got some right in from of me,
    sending pm /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. big83chevy4x4

38 coming you way /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

Me and a few buddies each drink about one a day in between classes. I will try to rmemeber to write them down and send them your way.

5. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

Ill stop drinking dr pepper and start getting MD and send u the points

6. ChevyCaGal

Cool. I went over last night and told his mom, she said he'll probably wet himself he wants one so bad. You guys fully rawk! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

7. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Ask Fox. That guy is hooked up to a MD IV. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. ChevyCaGal

[ QUOTE ]
    Ask Fox. That guy is hooked up to a MD IV. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I sent him a PM. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Thanks to those helping out. I told Davis (the kid) about the points so he would give me what he has saved up and I could enter them with the ones you are giving me. He said thanks, and wanted to let you know if anyone was in his area, he'll ask his mom if you can stop by and play game or two... /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

is this just on the west coast or something? Im a MD drinker, this weeks recycle box has about 8 2 liter bottles in it, but none of em have point caps or labels. What gives.

10. ChevyCaGal

It's nation wide. But I noticed that some stores have yet to get the stuff in. Last night when I bought some I saw some of the stuff on the aisle didn't have the Dew U stuff and the end cap display did. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I buy the fridge packs (cans). Where would I look for the points to PM you with ??? If it's going slow, I'd be willing to Pay-Pal ya a couple bucks for the X-box funds. I remember being a kid and wanting something really cool that the folks couldn't or wouldn't get for me. Maybe if enough people here would be willing to Pay-Pal a buck or 2, the X-box would be a reality for your friend's kid's birthday. Sounds like a good cause to me.

12. ChevyCaGal

They are on the inside. But if the box doesn't say Dew U on it then there won't be anything inside. Anyhow, we only have like 50 points (but I still have to enter in a few codes. Some won't work and I am trying to figure em out because like the Z and 2 look alike and some others do too). But I think we will get there. You really can't paypal money cuz I don't think you can buy points. Anyhow, thanks for the help I have gotten so far. It's very cool and like I said, he's gonna be very happy. He's wanted one of these for a long time. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    They are on the inside. But if the box doesn't say Dew U on it then there won't be anything inside. Anyhow, we only have like 50 points (but I still have to enter in a few codes. Some won't work and I am trying to figure em out because like the Z and 2 look alike and some others do too). But I think we will get there. You really can't paypal money cuz I don't think you can buy points. Anyhow, thanks for the help I have gotten so far. It's very cool and like I said, he's gonna be very happy. He's wanted one of these for a long time. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I was thinking Pay-Pal money if y'all don't collect enough points. You know, buy one for him up at Walmart, without the points thing. Just a random thought.

14. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

id be willing to send some cash too if this doesnt work out. I think you can get them off ebay for like 90$

Nick

15. big83chevy4x4

we got a while to go, the xbox is 550 points

16. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

How many points are needed for the X Box??? I'm not a huge pop drinker, but I'll do a few dews for the cause /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

17. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

well I guess it's 550... I'll buy a few bottles after work today... maybe even just send the codes and give the dew to someone who will appreciate it /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

18. MaxCrack

MaxCrack 1/2 ton status

I have video game night tonight, and we drink LOTS of soda. I will pick up some Dew on the way over for the points.

19. ChevyCaGal

I have 56 points right now. I have like 15 more codes to enter that I have to figure out if I can because some of the letters look like numbers, like the Z and 2 and I have to figure that out. DOH! But anyhow, yeah, 550 is a lot, but I already got this many with the help of you guys, so thanks! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

20. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

BAH /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I bought a Mountain Dew today just for this reason, to collect a point or two and I opened it up and the damn cap was blank! I didn't know you needed the ones with the orange cap /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Next time though I'll pay more attention /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.