Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

MOUNTAINEXPLORER READ THIS!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MEPR, Dec 25, 2002.

1. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

hey well since it seems you dont belive in phones (why do you have a cell anyway...) i figured i would try to ge a hold of you here. Corey and i are going out to play whith his toy and my new lift and tires this friday. Ill try and call to see if you can come but it would be great if you could come too. Hope to here from you soon.

2. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Seems like I can have the house phone or cell phone or both next to me for hours with no calls...but if I go outside for 5 minutes and come back, I miss like 5 calls. That, and I always am going somewhere to pick up or deliver parts and leave the phone in a different vehicle. Everyone tells me I'm hard to get a hold of.

I'm not sure whats happening Friday. I have to go to Ione on Saturday to pull the 6" leaf springs out of the Big Crew cab cause I sold them to Dave with the Blue Suburban. I also have to torch off some spring hangars off a parts frame to try to design a homemade shackle flip for my GMC.

I don't know what I'd drive out to the ORV park in...every 4x4 I have has things waiting to break.

I'll let you know. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

3. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

well hey its nice to "talk" to you agian. We will just stop by on our way up and see what your up to. Im not shure if we will have an open seat or not (im taking Earl, Coreys taking Sarah, and i havnt gotten a hold of Hans yet). But hey we will se how it goes. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Oh and by the way im boared as anything else, whant anny help?

4. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Ok.

I got everything covered here. Almost seems I work faster alone on some things (less likely to want to go goof off). A bit ago I was taking 1/2 ton rotors and spindles and all off a front end that's gonna go under the Utility bed. The one under it now has messed up gears, and It's the plow truck. Luckily we dont have snow yet. Looks like I get to test out my Christmas presents (air tools) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif when I put the 8-lug stuff on it and bolt it under the truck.

5. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

well we will be leaving my place about 10:30 friday, so we will be going by your place about 11:00, we will at least stop and a talk and see what youve been doing. Hope to see you then!