Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Mounting rear lights

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Muddytazz, Jun 20, 2004.

1. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Took the plasma cutter to my rear bumper friday night and made and welded in some light enclosures last night. Still need to do some clean up and paint, then I'll mount and wire in the 4" x 6" KC's /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

You stole my idea. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Someone had to do it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. ratzila

ratzila 1/2 ton status

Are they for idiots that don't turn their high beams down /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

nice /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif but is that tail gate off a sub? i looks like there were suburban tags on it /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
    from a late 70's truck

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Yeah the tailgate was off a sub and its still mounted on a sub...got it from a yard for $10 WITH all the guts /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif from a 78 burb /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

stupid me /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif i thought you only had a little blazer. dumb ass

was going to ask how you got it to work on your truck so i guess it was pretty easy... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

8. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    was going to ask how you got it to work on your truck so i guess it was pretty easy... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yeah, it was a truly easy fit /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Got her all cleaned up, repainted and the lights installed and wired in /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Tried them out last night and I light up the damn countryside /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

[​IMG]