Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Moussaoui Sentenced to Life at Supermax

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by cbbr, May 4, 2006.

1. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Story here.

Ok, everyone probably already knew this. My question is do you think that its right.

My opinion: He will have no contact with the world for the rest of his life. He will spend 24 hours a day alone.

Moussaoui's mother said, "Now he is going to die in little doses. He is going to live like a rat in a hole. " I think that is a good outcome. No martyr. No more publicity. A fate that to me would be worse than a swift death.

I am usually the first to say wet the sponge, hit the switch and let him ride the lightning, but in thinking more about it, this is better.

Opinions?

2. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

The American in me says fry the bastard. The realist in me says that if I were forced to live in a cell every day for the rest of my life I would die inside before my heart ever stopped.

3. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

i was all for him being killed at first but like you guys living in a tiny cell for the rest of my life would prolly be worse...

4. protechk5

protechk5 1/2 ton status

Yeah I think its better to keep him locked up in a tiny cell for the rest of his life. Anyways we already know those little fockers like him dont mind dying.

5. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

I say that we find out when his birthday is, and as a group we send him pulled pork sandwiches every year.

On a serious note, no matter what we do or don't do, in order to make them like us, it isn't gonna work.. so we should just burn the SOB on live TV.

It might make him a martyr, so what? what will they do, blow up stuff? they do that now. We just keep killing them until they stop, or they run out of bodies to send. that's all they understand.. they don't recognize paper treaties.

givng due process and civil rights to non citizens pisses me off. so does letting them go on welfare and rewriting my national anthem, but that's another post.

radical islam has stated they want the US to be subjugated, and israel to be pushed into the sea... the "nice " muslims and anti US leftists are just standing around I guess, letting the radicals do their dirty work, hoping the radicals will be nice to them too, when capitalism and the decadent west topple. good luck with that.

It's time for internment camps, and for rooting out the terrorist sympathizers and leftists from the white house, congress, the CIA, and the FBI.

The whole islamn vs the west & israel thing is about power, not theology. their religion, culture, view of women, and use for the non muslim isn't what the multiculturalists and liberals think it is ( or want you to think it is) .. and to not realize that difference will mean our doom.

praise the lord, and pass the ammunition.

Tom

6. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

But what would scare you more if you were one of them- lit on fire and a one way ticket to Allah as a martyr or solitary for a loooonnnnggg time and no chance to ever speak to anyone on the outside gain?

7. skelly1

skelly1 1/2 ton status

Actually the ideal situation is to parade his naked body in a see through plastic box down Las Vegas boulevard on live Al Jazeera TV. Then burn/mutilate him to within an inch of his life and then throw him back in solitary until he's well enough to do the parade again. Fockers. So, how do I really feel huh?:haha:

8. skelly1

skelly1 1/2 ton status

Amen brother.

9. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

I see your point, but they aren't scared of either option. They don't have the same individualistic streak that you or I do. these guys know how to commit to something with no thought of self. that's what make's 'em dangerous.

Tom

10. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

I woulda had him sent to "federal pound me in the a$$ prision":haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
    As ron white said, "He is prepared to give his life for his beleives but is he prepair to like jelly from..." and it just goes way down hill from there:haha: :haha:

seriously though, i feel what he got is far worse then the death penalty.

11. protechk5

protechk5 1/2 ton status

Yeah, really he should be sent to the real prison, they would tear his ass up for the rest of his life.

12. sarasotausmc

sarasotausmc 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

If they kept him in solitary without the option of sunlight, food or water, then okay by me. But he is now going to a protected little world, in a cushy little cell, just waiting to live the rest of his life. It's still a better way of life than what his fellow "idealistic peers" are living as free men (PC added so I don't offend any of the offendable). JMO.

13. chrisb420

chrisb420 1/2 ton status

some people might not like my opinion, but i think the issue of keeping him alive means our tax dollars are giving him 3 hot meals a day for the rest of his life. i wouldn't electrocute him either ammo is too cheap

14. sarasotausmc

sarasotausmc 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

What makes them dangerous is that they are f'ing idiots. The committed ones are becoming doctors, owning businesses or refining uranium in Iran, or telling the terrorists what to believe in. You think Osama or Zarqawi would ever be seen strapping C4 and BB's to their chests? The Ayatollah was scared, and so was Hussein. The idiots can't see it.

15. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

16. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I say put him in general population at the worst prison in the country. Our thugs / murderers would end up shanking the guy with a sharpened toothbrush in a matter of days. Problem solved and we can even tell the Eurotrash-whiners that we didn't use capital punishment. :grin:

j

17. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

It's funny you bring this up... I heard sen. Joe Biden ( democrat) say that "red - blooded american prisoners" would deal with moussaoui, and that would be just great with him ( I'm paraphrasing) . Rush then brought up a good point.. this is the same guy ( biden) who was up in arms against abu graihb, and gitmo, for supposed POW torture..

do the democrats have an intellectually honest thought in their heads?

18. k2mslskier

k2mslskier 1/2 ton status

Get's my vote.

19. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Here's his nice cushy little cell
    [​IMG]
    Its about the size of a bathroom.
    I kinda like the idea he is spending the rest of his days in solitary in that tiny little room. No contact with other prisoners or anyone except a guard now and then.
    He does have a little 8" TV screen that they will show his prayer stuff on. Maby and if he is a good boy they show him some educational programing. Maby they plan on boreing him to death by showing PBS all the time.
    He has some good company tho.
    Ted Kazynski- unabomber
    Richard Reid-shoe bomber
    Ken Nickols- Oklahoma City bomber
    Ramzi Yousef - 1993 Trade center bomber. They all call that place home.
    He can sit in there and go nuts and rot with the rest of them. Its like a death sentence. He will die a little by little each day. Unless Hillary Clinton or some other goofy liberal is elected. She would prolly parole him and give some free flying lessons.

20. Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester 1/2 ton status

just some thoughts......

I have to admit, I am really torn on this one.....
    One side of me says fry his little A**, but that would make him a martyr and a hero to "His People", NO GOOD!! But I also do not want to support him for the next, what, 30 or so years while he enjoys three meals a day and what ever else they get in there.
    I'm not sure what the answer is, maybe the idea about putting him in population and letting AMERICAN JUSTICE take place is the best idea, and just to make sure things go our way...so to speak, tattoo his name on his forehead, just incase no one recognises him.