Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Moved in!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BurbinOR, Jun 22, 2000.

1. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Made the big move finally, from PA to Oregon. Man, am I glad that's over. Now I have almost 1800 posts to read! Unbelievable, gotta get busy reading and learning.

<font color=black>'79 K5 - 406 w/IROC TPI -<font color=orange> K5#5 - <font color=blue>http:// www.blazzinor.coloradok5.com

2. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Welcome back to the West coast!!
    now get to reading you missed a bunch of stuff............[​IMG]

Rock ON![​IMG] 72 K5 [​IMG] Led Zeppelin
    http://burt4x4.coloradok5.com

3. Laurie

Laurie Registered Member

Welcome to town.
    Laurie in Portland

4. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

Are you craving those Quaker Steak & Lube wings yet? I'll have to mail some to ya.

5. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Frank... the next time they ship me to Portland for one of those fine Freightliner schools i'll have to let you know so work can buy us dinner...hehehe. So i would assume your email addy has changed a bit aye? Email the new addy to me buddy! Might look somethin like me dads up there...some teleport thingy..lol. My parents live down in Bend Or. The 79 suffered a minor set back wednesday....1/4 from the shop she got stuck in L2....went to back her up into my normal spot and she went forward...put here in park and she went forward...grrr...nice to have trans problems right before you are making a trip to Denver to hang out with your fellow K5 buds! Dropped the pan after work and found the shift shaft nut backed off and the S link to the main piston in the valve body in the pan...fixed it and filled her up. Then road test....no go in drive...goes in L2 with lots o noise...L1 motivates fine no noise...grr. At least i was able to gently drive her home. So she is over at my friends shop gettina new trans. On the bright side it happened before the trip and not on the way to Denver....lol.

So anyways hope all is well with you and yours and i hope you enjoy your new home and all bud!
    www.azblazer.coloradok5.com...latest pics of both K5's. Kinda developed a habit of borrowing a disc and the dig camera from the shop after work...hehehe. Plan to work on the site after the trip!

AZBLAZER

1979 K5
    1976 K5 Chalet
    1972 K10 Suburban