Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Moved

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by JDBlazer454, Sep 17, 2004.

1. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

Well we finally got moved into our new house /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif We went from a tiny 2 bedroom mobile home, 900 sq ft, to a 3 bedroom 1300 sq ft home in a super nice neighborhood. We got both our muscle cars in the garage but they are packed in there, we need to get stuff organized and put away. Just got our cable internet hooked up and working, wow its so fast /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif never had cable before so this is something new to me.

Big thank you to Ryan for giving us a hand with our heavy stuff /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I hope you didn't pull your back out hefting them darn heavy couches /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

2. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

No problems... more than glad to help out /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

It is a super nice place, awesome back yard, real nice area, great neighborhood... The only thing missing is a big ole blazer in yer driveway!

3. JDBlazer454

Give me some time to work my charms on Jeff, bet yer arse I can talk him into one again /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Next time I am going 1st gen K5 no if and or buts about it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks for the compliments on the place it was so hard finding just the right one and my poor kids really sacrificed having to switch schools. But its so quiet no booming stereo's, kids screaming (except my own), and a real garage with a cement floor /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

4. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

first gen is the only way to go... more problems, fewer aftermarket parts but they look cooler /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Let me know when you get Jeff worn down, I still know of at least one out there ready to be picked off... Maybe two

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif oh and cable Internet does rock /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Big thank you to Ryan for giving us a hand with our heavy stuff I hope you didn't pull your back out hefting them darn heavy couches

[/ QUOTE ] I'm real sorry I couldn't make it... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifSeriously if you guys would have been ready earlier I could have helped... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gifCongrats on the new pad... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

damn fumes, you are a lazy bastage! first you wouldn't even pick up FREE parts, and now the lame excuses about not being able to help someone move! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

The trick is to offer to help and then be busy when the call comes in... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifAs far as the lazy coment we don't call it that round these here parts we call it telleeegint /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifBTW you don't have my phone # do ya..???? /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

9. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

nah, I can send ya a PM tho...

j

10. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

congrats on the new place but it sucks to hear you dont have your blaze any more /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

11. JDBlazer454

Thanks everyone....what would you know we get cable and Jeff downloads a virus lightning fast and we lost everything just now getting everything fixed /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

I can't wait until we get settled in completely and can start utilizing the garage the way it should be /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif I have been checking out 1st gens and FJ40's /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif not ready to buy but just mainly dreaming.