Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Moveon.org...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 89GMCSuburban, Aug 16, 2005.

1. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

This is some funny sheeyat! They're trying to get a petition to fire Karl Rove, but you can also send letters to editors of papers near you, of course with the intention that you SUPPORT Rove being fired. I just used their system to send letters to every paper on their list AGAINST IT! AAAHAHAHA... I'm an asshole. Then I sent them a note that I did that, to rub it in. Told them thanks for all the help.

OH, btw, the hippies will be having candlelight things on the 17th (wed) for that lady in front of Bush's ranch so you can look up where one will be closest to you...regardless your opinion on the matter

2. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

On the news today they said that someone in a pickup dragging a pipe on a chain knocked down like all but 30 (out of 800) of the wooden crosses that the protesters put up in front of Rancho de Bush. I dont know what to think of it. I know a couple of people that are from that area and judging by them, I would guess that a hick got ****faced and decided to make a destruction/beer run.

3. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

Naw, I read about that, it was a 59 year old guy from Waco that went out there to do that. Response from protestors? "We're here at the ranch to support the troops, and someone does this." I don't think that dude's against the troops, I think he's against the protestors...