Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Movie: Down with Love

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by alec78, May 17, 2003.

1. alec78

alec78 1/2 ton status

My wife is slightly obsessed with Ewan McGregor (like me with the K5). So she had to see his new flick last night. Darn the luck Renee Zelweger was in it. Since my wife is so obsessed, I have seen all the TV appearences Ewan has made about this movie. I mention this because everyone else is calling it a "Romantic Comedy", but he calls it a "Sex Comedy".

Oh my god it was!!! That has to be one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time!! For a PG-13 movie they had more plays on sex than any other movie I've seen. Also Renee is in lingerie for a good part of the movie.

To give an idea how good this movie is, when we got there the theater we went to had a 2 roped off areas for Matrix 2. When we left they had moved it to the next 2 showings of Down With Love. There were no more lines for the next 3 showings of Matrix!!!

2. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

I'll be seeing that soon. My wife is a big Renee Zelweger fan. I'm not to crazy about her, but considering a MALE CK5er said that it was goog, I may actually enjoy it. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Also Renee is in lingerie for a good part of the movie.

[/ QUOTE ] thats always a good thing /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    but considering a MALE CK5er said that it was goog

[/ QUOTE ] never heard that saying befor /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif is goog a new slang word /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    is goog a new slang word

[/ QUOTE ] You not down with the new Ck5 lingo? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif