Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Movie Preview: The Alamo

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Aug 16, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Coming out at Xmas time, Billy Bob Thornton is in it. Looks like it should be good.....

Me thinks that it will get band in Cali to keep from offending the ancestors of the losers.............

2. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

what're you trying to say?

didn't the americans lose /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Anyway I've seen the IMAX version 100 times over, I'm sick of it. I don't see why people make a big deal about it, we lost that battle... they should celebrate san jacinto

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

No you dope, I ain't talking about the losers of the battle, I'm talking about the losers of the war.............Jeez, anymore questions like that and people will start thinking that France could kick y'alls asses!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

haha see that's where I got confused, cause you were saying it would get "band" in Cali to keep from offending the ancestors of the losers... well, you need to specify "of the war." plus, there are PLENTY meskin peeps here too, ya know.

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    haha see that's where I got confused, cause you were saying it would get "band" in Cali to keep from offending the ancestors of the losers... well, you need to specify "of the war." plus, there are PLENTY meskin peeps here too, ya know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, really? Never saw one person of Mexican persuasion in Texas. Is that rare? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Do I really need to spell stuff out for ya? Cause we've tried with Z3PR, and it didn't work and I would hope someone from Texas wouldn't need help; much less on the offending my sensibilities of having to help someone from Texas. Expected, yes but doesn't mean I have to do it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

I'd give you the flipoff emoticon right now, if I knew how. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

You mean one of these [​IMG]

Or did you want one of these [​IMG]

But I kinda like this one [​IMG]

But this one is funny [​IMG]

How 'bout doubling your pleasure [​IMG]

And last but not least [​IMG]

8. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

all the above /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif