Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

movie review...........poperazzi

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by supersize75k5, Sep 7, 2004.

1. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

good acters, nice plot and some cool drama,

the base of it is a big upcomming movie star from montana is trying to live his nice lifestyle and then the popperazi wont leave him alone..

after popping one in the face, he started a war with the basterds and the movie gets damn good from there on...

good guy wins /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

I can't believe that they actually made a movie about this. I think I'd be rooting for the paparazzi guy.

Here's the plot for next year's big "Actor's have it so tough" movie...

Actor Boy is having a bad day so decides to go shopping. He wants a new Escalade, but when he goes to the dealer, he finds out that they don't have the color he wants... He has to get it custom painted! The horror! ANd then don't sell any 26" rims that are blingy enough! Cruel world! He has to have those custom made too! Oh, the humanity! It will be called "Stupid Sh!t Normal People Could Give a Rat's A$$ About, But Hollywood A$$holes Think it's Important Because In Comparison To Everything That's Handed To Them On A Platter It Seems Bad". It's a working title. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I saw Hero this weekend, which wouldn't have been bad if the previews for it hadn't made me expect an entirely different movie. The previews siad right out that the plot was something that had nothing to do with the movie. My brother said it should ahve been called "Croucing Tiger, Hidden Plot". /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

If you walk into a Tarentino film expencting an easily understandable well thought out plot, you're a little off

Guns/Diolouge/Dancing/Guns/Ninjas/GreatMusic/Guns/Samuel L Jackson/Blood/Guns/Ear Cutting Off/Anime/BloodGush/Wierd Ending

There's Resivoir Pulp Jackie Kill Hero Part I and II in 4 Rooms From Dusk Till Dawn for ya

....and I love them all!

Remeber kids, those stars in thier cars are supported by your ignorant movie ticket purchases! Say no to Jeniffer Lopez NOW!

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Tarentino? I don't think he had anything to do with making Hero, maybe he helped get it released here, but it was out in Asia a couple of years ago, iirc.

5. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

hey shaggy, nothing personal, i know you either having a child soon or just had one, so if your kid was say, around 5 and he had a soccer game, what if you saw someone hiding behind a tree taking pictures of him while playing, and you kindly, asked him to stop and he said ok, then later you saw the same guy taking pictures, would you let it happen? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

6. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Oh no assumption bites me in the ass!

I dunno, all I knwo about Hero is the preview looked cool, had Quentins name in it, and looked a LOT like his work.

7. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    hey shaggy, nothing personal, i know you either having a child soon or just had one, so if your kid was say, around 5 and he had a soccer game, what if you saw someone hiding behind a tree taking pictures of him while playing, and you kindly, asked him to stop and he said ok, then later you saw the same guy taking pictures, would you let it happen? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, but I wouldn't purport to lament to society how it was an awful plague upon society either. That, and I'm not famous, so if someone were doing that then I'd punch their lights out for being a pedophile stalker. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif If I was famous then I'd chalk it up to all the little people that wanted to see pictures of my progeny. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

8. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif i'd still be peeved, no matter how famous i am, i mean, taking pics of me is fine, but pics of the kids. thats low /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif: