Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Movin

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Drey, May 10, 2006.

1. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Well gentleman I thought I would give you a heads up i will probably be gone starting the 15 for a week maybe more, Im moving and wont have internet at my new place yet.

Moving out of the 2 bedroom house im renting now, into a 1 bedroom appt. My previous commute of 11 miles to work one way is changing to 5 blocks. So hopefully ill start walking or biking to work and save even that much more money. My new total rent(utilities included except internet and phone)will be less then what im paying for JUST rent now, so I will be able to run AC in the summer and heat my place above 55 in the winter:laugh: Only downfall I can see thus far is my vehicles go back to sitting outside, of course the garage here isnt heated and doesnt have lights so its not much different. Ill just have to scrap windows in the winter.

Anywho I just figured I would give you guys a heads up.

2. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

If you need any help, just call:D someone else

3. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Thanks Brett but my buddy Jim and I are gonna get some of it saturday, and Im gonna finish up on monday, I found out i have to drive clear to spencer to the mediacom office to take my modem in so they will disconnect my internet here in Emmetsburg oh well

4. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Kool!
    Maybe get one of those fabric tent type garage/carport things?