Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Moving Day.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Aug 7, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

One week from today I'm haveing my house moved. I'm going to Black Hawk. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Found a really nice lot out in Black Hawk. Has a great view of the hills, the landlord is cool, has no problem with me setting up a tower and base antenna. It's a nicer park then where I got kicked out of, and rent is $40.00 cheaper. I'll be the new on-site manager, all I'll be doing is showing lot's to people, and maybe helping out with the ground keepings. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. loudnowlouder

loudnowlouder 1/2 ton status

Re: Moveind Day.

sounds like a pretty sweet deal, congrats!

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I did alot of searching. Looked into selling my house and buying a different one. Went to all the trailor parks, checking thier rules, and prices. This lot in Black Hawk is set at the base of the Black Hill's. Only draw back is it's close to some railroad tracks. But I think I can deal with a train once a day in the afternoon. I'll be up on a small hill overlooking the entrence to the trailor park. this place has 99 lots total. Alot smaller then where I'm moveing from. Black Hawk is 10 miles west of Rapid City along interstate 90. I'll be 18 miles from Sturgis. I sold my Panhead for this move. I plan on building another bike over the next 3 years or so. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Re: Moveind Day.

Hopefully you'll have better neighbors at this place!!

Rene

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'll be long way to the street, and the only house on this side, so I won't have anyone on either side of me. My deck won't be on the street side either. I'll have 4 homes behind me. When I come out on my deck I'll have a breath-taking view of the Black Hill's National Forest. The back side of my house will be faceing the street. Kinda have to becouse of the way the utilitys are set up at this lot. That's kewl with me. All I'll need to do is put in a sidewalk from my parking pad to my deck. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Sounds /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

It's an awsum spot. I'll be outside the city, but still only 5 miles from a shoping district. I couldn't have asked for a better location. I just wish that the trailor house moving company could have done it sooner. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif A friend is going too help me move the deck, and do all the skerting, so that'll save some money. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif I'm so excited, I'll be able too live normal again !!!!!! /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

T-minness 6 days and counting. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry up Wensday the 14th of Aug. !!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

5 moe days.

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

3-n-a-1/2 more days !!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

12. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

Cool, glad to here your moving up and you don't need the Madera Wal-mart rattlesnakes, though I am offering them to anyone who wants to find them /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

2 more days and a wake-up till the house get's moved !!!!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Hardly can wait !!!! I've been into the old lot over the weekend moveing things out to the shed at the new lot. Was a pain-n-the rear deskirting the house. Moveing the deck tomorrow. Would like to do it today, but still way too much traffic from the Sturgis ralley. /forums/images/icons/blush.gif I still need to take the lattes off the deck. I'll do that this afternoon. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif I'll get some pic's of the new lot and show y'all the view as soon as I remember it when I'm out there. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'm getting everything out of my shed at the old lot and taking it out to the shed at the new lot. The manager isn't here today so I'm not worried about some whinny be-ach boy calling the cops on me for tresspassing. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

15. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Okay, just got today and tomorrow to get through, then the house is moved !!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif