Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

moving right along

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by 55Willy, May 2, 2003.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Today I got the new fuel lines ran from the tank out tot he front shackle area(still need the hardline from the TBI unit to the bellhousing area.

I got the front springs all mocked up, lowered the front mount 2" and flipped them side to side to make room of the 57's also made up a set of 7" shackles so they can do thier thing.

Got the tranny crossmember in (they go in once the paint drys) already got the poly mounts.

Mailing out the money order tomorrow for the brakelines (thanks Brent..a friend of Wes's)

Got the knuckels machined for crossover ( big props to Jeff- aka muddytazz)

Sky has the arms and is making the drag link.
    Shane74 is making the tie rod
    my brother is ordering up the TBI harness ( I had the stock harness from Mike-heavymetal but water ruined it /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif )

Got the detroit last week (Thanks KENT)

I'm trying to remind myself to take picks but sometimes you get on a roll and don't want to stop to snap pics.

-Jeremy

2. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

BLING BLING! Sounds pretty snazzy. Too snazzy for a guy that lives in Eugene. You should probably give it to someone (like me) who lives in the right part of Oregon, to take care of it for you. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif After its done that is.

3. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

schweet. sounds like your about ready to wheel that thing /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif