Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Moving stuff today ... You Might Be A Redneck If...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by dremu, Oct 10, 2004.

1. dremu

dremu Officious Thread Derailer Premium Member

Feb 27, 2000

Picture == kiloword.

I'm moving stuff from the ex-wife's to my new house ... $&)@%&*$@ I've collected a LOT of Chevy parts over the years. This is half a '74 front clip, some of the extra tires/wheels, the compressor, the Shopsmith (Tim Taylor grunt) ... etc. And yeah, I figured "Why carry the cargo tray back, when I can load it up with stuff?" /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

I tell ya though, those of you who only own /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif's, don't try this at home. You CANNOT beat the carrying ability of a /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif sixpack.

(And you /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif purists fear not, as I own two of those too /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

-- A
  2. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Sep 16, 2003
    That kinda looks like us when we moved here to Phx. We had all kinds of crap strapped onto one of our trailers. I think we used somethin like 15 different ratchet straps and a whole slew of rope to hold it all down. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif