Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

MOVING TO COLORADO!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 72zebra, Mar 15, 2002.

1. 72zebra

72zebra Registered Member

The US Army is sending me to Ft. Carson in June. I have a rather large truck with 52" tires, deuce axles and so on. Is there any bogs in that area and any Full Size clubs that I should look into? Thanks for your help

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Hey I work on Ft. Carson (civilan). I just moved to this area last Dec. and only hope to be here about another week or so. Hate to say it but this place sucks it has got to be one of the uglyst places I have ever seen and the people here are down right rude. Before I got my CO lisense plates people would give me the finger all the time and tell me to go back to where I came from, so no love will be lost when I leave this place.

3. 72zebra

72zebra Registered Member

Doesnt sound that friendly of a place. That the military for you. Ive been in 14yrs and I dont like most military people either! But I will be retired in 6yrs so Im sticken it out!!

4. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

I've seen your truck before! That thing is sweeeeet! I don't know where though? Anyway hope you like Colorado, I've thought about moving there.

5. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

My trips to colorado, I get pulled over just because I have Texas plates. Other drivers aren't very mean, but cops hate Texans 'cause they think we're a bunch of throttle happy rednecks.

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

No not the military people I'm talking the local yokals in the area. I think they got a stick in their arses cause it's so depressing around here.
    Now before I get my head chewed off I'm not saying the whole state cause I havent seen it all I'm just talking about this general area.

7. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

52's HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!