Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Moving to Minnesota

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by marine_enlisted, Feb 8, 2004.

1. marine_enlisted

marine_enlisted 1/2 ton status

In about 3 1/2 months I will be getting out of the Marine Corps and moving to Central Minnesota (Little Falls) area. Any members from that area?

2. Fubeca

Fubeca 1/2 ton status

I'll be moving to the Minneapolis area in June. I'm also interesting in knowing about members in the area and places to wheel.

3. screamer*145

screamer*145 1/2 ton status

ALL RIGHT! Some fellas are moving here finally. I have been here all my life, live in cottage grove its a little east of the twin city. theres not any wheelin by me that i no of. but hey its great to have someone new here! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

Well I don't live there, but I do visit the Winona area alot (folks live there)

Maybe I can hook up with some of you guys next time I'm up that way and we can do some wheeling! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. mouse

mouse 1/2 ton status

I grew up in the Elk River area, not far from you. Its a great place, but the roads eat cars alive...

6. 70jimmy

70jimmy 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Released from Pueblo, told I belong in Southpark
    Lots of relatives in the fargo-moorhead area and a sis near Minneapolis.

Time to install block heater on the truck!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. jwduke

jwduke 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ALL RIGHT! Some fellas are moving here finally. I have been here all my life, live in cottage grove its a little east of the twin city. theres not any wheelin by me that i no of. but hey its great to have someone new here! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand there is some good 4 wheeling in the Chisholm/Virgina/Ely, MN area. I'd like to try some of the forest areas, and old iron ore mine areas, up there. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

8. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I have one foot in the door out there and the other in WA state /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif Have a house on a lake near Zimmerman, MN but currently working in Richland, WA. Might end up out there if the right job comes along or I may end up somewhere else /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

9. flash21

flash21 Newbie

I'm in the Twin Cities.

Not much sanctioned public wheeling land, the Iron Range ORV Park and Spider Lake in the Foothills State Forest are all I know of...I've actually done more wheeling in Moab than Minnesota.

10. mouse

mouse 1/2 ton status

I lived in Zimmerman for 18 years, then joined the Air Force. I should visit this year...

11. yellowK20

yellowK20 Well Lubricated Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I'll be moving back to minnesota in march (north of duluth) can't wait to able to play in the mud again