Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

mozilla question

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by darkshadow, Nov 19, 2005.

1. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

i have to write this in IE because mozilla is SSSOOOOOOOOo screwed up it mixed all the images up, so smiles are peoples avatars, peoples avatars are full size pics ect.

i need to know if i uninstall mozilla with my favorates and pereferances be lost?

is there a way to export the favaroted and pereferances first and import them after?

2. jhellwig

jhellwig 1/2 ton status

Yes there is a way to export your book marks. Just go to the book marks menu and clickie manage bookmarks. Then it should be fairly self explanatory.

You might be able to fix it by just clearing your cookies and cache and all that good junk.

3. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

well i deleated everything but passwords and it changed the pic that were messed up but did not fix the problem, seeing is mozillazone have anything to say then it is deleat time!

4. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

You can save your bookmarks by doing what jhellwig said...After clicking manage bookmarks, click file at the top of the window then look for export book marks. When you go to re-install, do the same thing, but click import bookmarks.