Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

"Mr. Bolts"

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by therobzilla, Dec 22, 2003.

1. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

\"Mr. Bolts\"

Oh I'm sorry, I meant to say Matt! Ha!!

Did you guy make it back OK? You are in need of some bolts though..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Hell you broke two shackle bolts, blew up a can of WD-40 and forgot to unhook the boat anchor before you left the house, still turned out to be a great day.

Working on a new bottie brake line re-work. Hate it when them damn break lines break, and when them damn inner shafts break, and hate it even more when the damn blazer flips on it's side. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

But you know what they say, a bad day on the trail is still better than a good day in the office.

Marv got some smoking video of the trip, have to get everyone together to what it.

Rob

2. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

3. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Re: \"Mr. Bolts\"

Thats to rich...."Mr. Vacum Tight meets Mr. Bolts".

DW

4. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

Rob,
    Weld my junk 7/16 G8 bolts to your axle and frame then connect some limiting straps to 'em. I know that new steel braided lines are stronger, that is not tension strength it is burst strength. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I had a blast. I got ACE Hardware to warranty my conduit rock sliders. I think I am gonna use brass this time. (more likely cold rolled solid 1")
    Oh, I hope marv got some footage of your signature finelli flop.

5. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

and here I am with a spare set of shackles and bolts in my windshild cowl /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif To bad I couln't make it /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

6. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

Matt,

I too had a blast, glad you could make it. You seem to have a great sense of humor and good time. I'm truly sorry you had so many issues, but hey WTF, that's the best part of wheeling, is as FWP would say, "Fixing our junk in far away places.". Going to have to do a few more trips before the holidays end, thinking christmas day, until monday or sunday afternoon. and then again at newyear weekend.

I fixed the whole break line issue tonight. Ran hard line around the frame to the center of the pumpkin, then ran a 26" rubber line down to the pumpkin, should allow plenty of "Flex" room.... Marv did get some kick a$$ footage of the "Flop", have to get together to watch with the crowd. Got some good stuff of everyone.

Drop me a PM with your phone #, and I will call with details.

Rob

7. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Fineeli Flop??? It ryhms...i like it...so where did you flop on raw deal...upper or lower? Snicker...

DW