Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Mr. Burns from The Simpsons...w/ a whip???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 77Jimmy, Aug 30, 2003.

1. 77Jimmy

77Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I leave work early yesterday and on my way home I'm behind this white Ford Explorer. Traffic comes to a halt and I see that he has a sticker on his back tailgate. It's Mr. Burns from The Simpons, naked except for a black thong and black gloves, holding a bullwhip. I think to myself, "WTF?". I'm not exactly sure what the heck that sticker is supposed to mean, never seen one before, but it caught my attention and made me laugh. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'm guessing what was missing was the other sticker w/ Smithers chained up and gagged!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Ehhhxcelent.

DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this post do not necessarily reflect the views of the poster. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Had to share. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I can't believe what people are puting on thier vehicles nowadays... I saw one yesterday that was the size of the whole back window on a full size truck. It read....

RAIDERS RULE!
    F*CK THE REST!

Anything goes now I guess. /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

3. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Probubly get in trouble for posting this but Ill just put the linky. If you are at work no looky. Even though its just a cartoon it gives me this ickies just looking at it. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<font color="red"> Nevermind I don't wanna get in trouble. </font>

4. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

Thats just wrong in every way possible!!!!

Kris