Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Mr. Steve........My Home Address book

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by Muddytazz, Nov 29, 2002.

1. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Is there a limit to the amount of people you can have in your address book? Cause I keep trying to add someone, and I know they are online, but when I go to My Home page, they don't show as online.

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Re: My Home Address book

Is that how that thing works??? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I'm a dummy....

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Wait everybnody in my address book isn't online, I don't get it... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

LMAO smarta$$...turn the monitor rightside up and you might see them

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

6. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I know if they have a - or any symbol in there name it won't work...

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I still don't know what the hell he's talkin about.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

8. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

LMAO...i think you've been sniffing to many of your own fumes /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

You know if you click on your My Home, and it shows all your online friends, right there...the person doesn't have any symbols in there name, just a space.

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Dude , I must have my preferences set up different then you....Still /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gifbut what else is new.... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

10. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

LOL either that or your just blind /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif If you click on your My Home, you don't have a section in the upper right area that says Friends Online?

Been reworking my sliders and getting a few other ideas drawn out to start making and selling (hopefully) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Yeah, it's there but if I click on it, it shows all my friends but not all or none of them are on line....Thats what confuses me.... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Yeah, it's there but if I click on it, it shows all my friends but not all or none of them are on line....Thats what confuses me.... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gifHah, I got it now reddog is now showing, I just never go to my home enough I guess...Now what was your original question.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

ok, this is whats getting me about mine, I know that the person is online (by checking who's online it shows them online, plus i can pm them cause they are online) but if i check My Home, it doesn't show them as online /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

14. txbluethunder

txbluethunder 1/2 ton status

there's a glitch in the software when spaces are conserned. ie "user name". it won't see that user correctly in you address book.

15. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

well that bites....lol