Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

MS Crawl For The Cure

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mikey_d05, Aug 24, 2006.

1. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Nov 23, 2004
    Hey guys, this is sort of a feeler thread.

There's an event called Crawl For The Cure held every year at the Gilbert OHV park. It's usually on the 4th of July weekend but they're switching it up next year to get a few more participants. It's being held July 20th through the 22nd.

The minimum donation is $250 and everything after that is gravy. I'm thinking I might be able to get my dad's practice to match whatever I round up if I talk real nice (and it's a charitable donation ;) )

The event as a whole raised just shy of $25,000 this year and they want to double it next year. If there's enough interest in donating I WILL bust my ass to get my rig up and running by then. If not, I'll collect what I can and ride with a friend. All of the proceeds go directly to the Minnesota Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. The website for C4C is here: http://www.crawl4cure.org/

If you'd be interested in donating next year, post up or shoot me a PM. This is totally legit and you will be provided with a with a receipt for your donation. Thanks to all and I hope to be able to report by this time next year that the $50,000 goal was reached. :wink1: