Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Mt First Photochop

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hi pinion, Jan 2, 2006.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Ok This is my first photo chop ,,what do you all think? :D These wrenches had a white border behind them before, that was a pain in the butt.All i can say is i have a new respect for those of you who are good at it, :haha: it was a pain. :haha: So what do you all think of ,my new junk? ? How bad does it suck?????? :D

[​IMG]

The wiimmins and peeps thing just had to go. :haha: Also i did the feathers on the neck of the birdy too ,and some other stuff.:crazy: Was a looong time lol :D

I liked it so much its new avitar also,l :haha: so go on now, come bring the in critizism (SP)??:D How do you do the shading real good is beyond me so far. BLAH!!! :D

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Also, someone could ( no disrespect ) move the ck5 out of the way somehow??? So you guys can see it if anyone in the world cares ???:confused:

3. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

make the pic a little bigger with a black border at the bottom .

4. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I think this is my first and last chop lol, i tried to span in out, i think, but the computer was playing baby games and wouldnt let me. Also, you sure did pass out the other night right???? Goodnight!!!:D I did the same :D

5. theperfectgarage

theperfectgarage 1/2 ton status

:bow: I think thats really cool. I know nothing about doing that stuff, but I may learn some day.

6. RustyParts

RustyParts 1/2 ton status

Put something besides some pipe wrenches man, we're more advanced than that. How about some pry bars.:haha:

7. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I was thinking of putting just a big pile of poop with some corn on it ,for the avitar, after all i am a turd heardin poop boy in here.No matter how you drees it up all fancy like :D theres no going back, either :haha: scaaary :D

8. dogdaysunrise

dogdaysunrise 1/2 ton status

looks damn good. Better then I could do forsure.

9. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

I think it looks great, especially for your 1st chop. :bow:

However if you go with a poo logo then I think it should be you with a fedora holding a poop on a frog gigger. You know - like the Great White Poo Hunter.

10. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Thanks man, :D have to say, ,,,once you actually get the damn thing all blown up,and you start in with it,drink some strong coffee, and get into the groove,it feels really weird, i got into this funky trance type thing, like an up-town, down- town artsy crafsty picasso deal. Its addicting ,because you have to nit pick the thing to hell for 4 hours, blend the colors,,just to copy and paste the friggin little two wrenches that just so happened to be with a white background!!!!!:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: Dammit!!! Im a hack!!! :haha: :bow:

11. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I like things i dont understand, :D thats why im really liking this right now, because

"Fedora poop on a frog gigger , like a great white poo hunter"

Its very intreging to me :haha: ( sp) :haha:

Sounds like a sig line if you ask me, and a damn fine one at that :haha: :D

Is the great white poo hunter some cool old school grouchy ass hell plumbing guy that screams at you and runs up into the mountains and backwoods and unclog toilets just for ****s and giggles? :laugh: If so, id like to meet him one day. :screwy: :saweet: :rotfl:

The frog gigger part is where i am completly lost :D , if its a new language let me in on it Mkaaay? To the Iskay? Allot has been said here with only using a few words, very nice:D :haha: j/k :thumb:

12. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Well down South they eat frog legs. A Frog Gigger is a tined fork. You shine a light in the frogs eyes and make him freeze then you stick him with the gigger. Instant green chicken.

The Great White Poo Hunter is a legendary figure. It is rumored that he has more poo trophy's on his wall than all the other great white hunters combined. No-one has ever spotted the GWPH, he is an elusive man.

Fedora - like Indiana Jones.

13. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Oh okaaaaay , i get it noooow.:rolleyes: :D

I say im going to go find this legendary "GWPH", one day,:D and spare the frog from the gigger, go and jump in an emptied out primary side of a septic tank, with the frog , and GWPH , we can all sit around and drank beer , and talk about how Ms Smiths poop ( even though she was a small lady) was as big as horse poop :D ,,and how i said, "Daaang, that came outta YOU?" :haha:

I am a jackass. Id better stop though,,otherwise im going to give all us in the industry a bad name , and people will get the wrong idea , shame on me,shame shame shame.

Someone else talk for a while,my brain is starting to hurt.:D :haha:

14. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Nice chop. although I really think the plumbing has gone to your head dude.
    Get a hobbie, like truck building :doah:

J/K bud. :D

15. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

Well HP, your just being honest.

I did building maintenance in my youth. Let me say if you think a dude has large poo then you've never had to clean a womans restroom. There were a couple of those baby's that had to be chopped up with an axe in order to get it down the pipe. :haha: And talk about explosions, some days we had to get out a hose and wash those stalls down with a power head.

That is all.

16. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Its waaaay too late for you to say that now. :D I learned that from you, you know.Yeah, i need to "pipe" down, lol. :D Thanks for returning my PM s by the way, i think i got it figured out now,you just have to kick ass, 7 days a week!!!!:p: :D What-a-ride,that is all. :D Like a rollercoaster.:D

Or mabey you are the legendary GWPH ? j/k :haha:

Dont be all modest now when all the little ones like me ,loook up at the elders like you, and need some more answers like you did before :D .You guys must really be having a good time!!! Hope to hear from you sooner than later!!! :)

17. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Sorry man, haven't had any time to reply. Yep 10 days in a week, right?
    Yesterday I had breakfest and started gas piping my house, then worked on the kitchen. The wifes been pissed that it's been like camping here since we moved in. Anyway, I had lunch/dinner at 1:00 am when I was done for the night ( I had NO breaks either ).
    If it's not the house, I'm out on call working till 2:00 am. I freakin burnt out ........... :crazy:
    I'll get back to you sometime :dunno: :doah:

18. theperfectgarage

theperfectgarage 1/2 ton status

Hammers, duct tape.

19. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I feel so alone,j/k lol, im the only one of our kind in here i feel sometimes? :dunno: When you get the time i would love to bug the hell out of you and ask questions about some stuff. Just for like half an hour with some professional genuine wisdom. As i am finding out fast i dont know it all anymore.Thats it.Like you did before bro. As im trying to put the boys through college someday so we dont have to live in a cradboard box and eat beans. :D I am finding out alot of things really fast on my own though, like express lol :D

Drop me a line you old dawg! :laugh: