Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

MTBLAZER89 (kinda long)

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by shaun, May 11, 2004.

1. shaun

shaun 1/2 ton status

A personal thanks goes out to MTBLAZER89 (AKA Bryan). I was going to my girlfriends this weekend and halfway to Reno my truck started wobbling as If my tires were unbalanced. Well I pulled over on the side of the road and began inspecting my truck. When I got to the rear passenger fenderwell I noticed gear oil all over the back side of my truck and in the fender well. When I inspected the hub I saw that the brakes were covered and it coming out of the rear wheel seal. It also looked as if The hub was backing itself off the spindle. Well I continued to drive to Reno (because It was closer) Caught a bus to Cali and spent the weekend with my girlfriend. On sunday I called Bryan and gave him the rundown on what was going on and asked him what he thought. We talked it over and decided I should fix it in the parking lot rather than trying to make it home. He said he would fix it for me ( I wouldnt be back for another 8 hrs) But couldnt leave the kids with his wife in the hospital so he put together a package of all the tools and supplies I would need to pull the hole assembly reseat the hub and put it all back together and sent this with another friend of mine. So in the middle of the Circus Circus parking garage I did this at 10:30 at night. Well the problem ended up being the seal so I just drove it home (i added more gear oil) and said I would replace the seal tommorrow. Well tommorrow came and Bryan called and said since it was shi!!y outside I was welcome to use his garage to fix it.

I just wanted to say thanks Bryan and wanted to make sure people realize what kinda guy you are. And I hope your wife feels better.

-Shaun-

P.S. Ali appreciates all you did. She worries to much
    /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. johnc

johnc Registered Member

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Its nice to hear of good folks helping one another /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Not a problem dude /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

6. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

god bless all these nice people /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

7. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

That ROCKS!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

8. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

that was cool. Nice to be connected to a bunch of knowledgeable helpful people. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

9. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

CK5 just has the nicest bunch of people