Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Mtech Supply bender ?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Moose, Jun 24, 2002.

1. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

I just got am M-tech Model 3 bender but not the stand does anyone have pics or know how to build a stand?

2. Depdog

Depdog 1/2 ton status Author

Looks like the Pro-Tools Bender, take a look at their site and see if there is a pic of it. I have a VanSant model 3 (JD2 Model 3, same thing) take a look at their site and see if there is a pic.

Do a search with google. If you email me I can send you a couple of shots of my stand for the VanSant model 3

Depdog

3. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

Depdog thanks Thats in same thing as a JD2 Bender. my email is damon@toyboxoffroad.com. I would appreciate any pics. Thanks again

4. Depdog

Depdog 1/2 ton status Author

They are sent

Depdog

5. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

I built mine out of 2.5" receiver tube welded to a 10" x 10" x 0.5" base. 4 1/2 bolts attach to the floor. Top is made with a 2" x 0.25 square tube with a piece of 3" x 8" x 0.5" plate for the bender mount. Basically I just used the plans from mtech with a few mods. I may also build a hitch mount so I can get more room than I have in the shop. We'll see how it works. Glad to answer any questions you've got. If you really want pics I'll take some tonight...