Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

mtech supply, good/bad?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by gonger, May 26, 2006.

1. gonger

gonger Registered Member

hey anyone ever order from mtech, im looking at ordering bender from them and was looking for any customer feedback.

thanks all

2. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

I have had great customer service. I have the NE5 bender and am very happy with it. I have 1 1/4, 1 3/4 and 2.0 dies and their bending softwere. made some improvements to the handle assembly and powder coated it orange too. also mad a heavy duty stand that can be unpined and pivoted to a different degree to clear stuff in the garage when I bend something.

DSCN0901.JPG

3. gonger

gonger Registered Member

i remember seeing that bender on their site, but dont see it now. didnt that one have bushings near the hingpin so you can change die without the thing falling apart, and the regular model 3 comes apart when changing dies. thanks for the feedback, just wanted to check em out before sending them $$$.

4. rockink5

rockink5 1/2 ton status

I know it's not mtech but have you checked out Vansant ent.http://vansantent.com/. I have a model 3 for them. They had awesome service, and didn't laugh at me when I broke the the top of the bender body and had to get a new one.:doah: :eek1: .

Just a thought.

5. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member