Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Much needed new poll

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shewheeler, Feb 12, 2004.

1. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

After catching up on a couple of weeks worth of posts, I was a bit taken aback by all of the arguing, whining, bitching, etc. Therefore, a new poll (sorry 350350 /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

FYI... I did have some help with the choices and in case anyone has any doubts...

THIS IS FOR FUN... SO DON'T BE GETTING YOUR PANTIES ALL WADDED UP OVER IT /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

bigburban383 /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

I just finished reading the posts you did, looks like ya beat me to the poll by mere seconds. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

Hard to pick just one tho... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

shewheeler /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Actually, I think it's jekbrown...doods always got sumthin ta b*tch about.. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif usually poli-tacal in nature or makin' fun of a brutha's blingage! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

'sup J! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

and here I was all psyched about how I didn't even make the list and someone comes along and does a write-in! I demand a recount!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

j

8. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Need to be able to pick more then one.. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

9. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

Wow, I feel special /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Need to be able to pick more then one.. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    i was thinking the same thing /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

TO THE SIX WHO SO FAR HAVE VOTED FOR ME:

You should really provide proof or you are nothing more than a prison beaaatch!!!!!!!!!

WTF is Da Fumage doing in this poll?

And Shaggy?

And Muddytazz?

WTF did ya get the names for this poll? Are you smelling what the Bubba is farting?

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

12. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    WTF is Da Fumage doing in this poll?

And Shaggy?

And Muddytazz?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhmmmm. So the most obvious whiny beotches wouldn't feel singled out /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    WTF did ya get the names for this poll?

[/ QUOTE ]

*cough*RyanB*cough*

[ QUOTE ]
    are you smelling what the Bubba is farting?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, thank GAWD /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. bigburban383

I was going to vote for myself, but then I thought, Bubba needs some lovin /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I was going to vote for myself, but then I thought, Bubba needs some lovin /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I know you are all happy like since San Francisco now issues marriage certificates for your type; but making overt sexual innuendo like that could and would very possibly be something that is not looked upon with favorable eyes...................

15. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Alright who in the falk voted for me I take surious affence to this inklination of me bean sum winny bich and ferther moore I wood like to say falkin flippin frik, you frikin flappers... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

16. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I did cause i knew I could get to whine like a little beotch and I could say "I told you so." /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

17. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Zacks drunk and he speels lyke xqdr... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

18. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I wish I could drink at work. ::sips on some jesus juice:: /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

19. bigburban383

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know you are all happy like since San Francisco now issues marriage certificates for your type; but making overt sexual innuendo like that could and would very possibly be something that is not looked upon with favorable eyes...................

[/ QUOTE ]

Only a homosexual would think up something like that

20. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Only a homosexual would think up something like that

[/ QUOTE ] I dont think thats fair at all,Bubba only bleww me twice at Blazerfesst and I think you have to go for a threerfer in Cali to be concidered gay...? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif