Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

mud bog colorado city texas

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by TOBYONE, Mar 10, 2004.

1. TOBYONE

TOBYONE Registered Member

found out about mud bog in colorado city texas 4-4-04 at 12 noon at rodeo arena. will try to find out more info. toby harrell

2. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

Man do you still wheel?
    Have not seen you in a while. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. PeteH

PeteH 1/2 ton status

tobys the guy with the ttc orange blazer right? /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

Yup, how is the ol orange Blazer?

5. TOBYONE

TOBYONE Registered Member

well billy, to start off yes i do but it seems like ever since i tryed following you at katemcy my truck has kept falling apart.the list;stub axle x 2,steering box, tran case,frt. ring and pinion,left upper king pin and inner knuckle. between katemcy and our backyard (TWINN BUTTES)you really need to come up here and give it a try .come monday i'm sending my frt housing to the manhine shop to be repaired.trying to have it ready for rough canyon,and mud bog.Matt at WTO has helped alot. gotta give credit where credit is due. he fixed me up with another steering box when he didnt really have to.hope to be wheeling with yall soon.im jonesin. latter toby ps. no kids for spring break so i should get some stuff done.

6. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

I do need to made it up to yall's neck of the woods. Matt keeps telling me to come up there to come play I will just do that before long. One way or the other I will see ya on the trail soon.
    PS what the hell did you do to your frt. axle. *** and pull the big a$$ part breaking tire off. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif Still running the 49in???? /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

7. Nonesuch

Nonesuch 1/2 ton status

Billy, I'll drag my junk out there with you if you wait until its finished. Twin Buttes is a good time.