Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Mud Drag Pics

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Nov 25, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Here's the pics from Saturday nite's action. Have some more from the sideshows, to include a Jeep in some tires and still waiting on video from willyswanter. Enjoy....................

Here's the Black Mesa Off Road Co-driver, Spank A. Beaver, relegated to riding biatch since willyswanter joined me for the fun. As you can tell by his angry scowl, Spanky was ready to lay the spank down and annoint some non-beleivers with some wholesome Beaver Oil.

[​IMG]

Mandatory poser pic before the festivities kicked off.
    [​IMG]

Here is a pic of my first round win, and as with staying with tradition, I kept it in "the family." The Jimmy was probably lifted 4" and had pretty new MTR's on also.
    [​IMG]

Now here is the source of some of my anger. The pic is at an angle and is before the finish line, but the "official" gave the nod to the near lane guy. What do y'all think?
    [​IMG]

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

You certainly beat him by at least a half trucklength.

3. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

wow, y'all get a grandstand? our mud bog is a hole in the ground with a guardrail, a chicken wire fence, and guy standing in the back of a bigass p/u with a mic!/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

nice pics, and from what i can see, you definately had that one.

4. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

wow out here we just dig up a field and flood it and let the mayhem insue. No anoucing or anything. Just a little fence to keep spectators away. Looks like a good fun time, i love that feeling you get just before the flag drops /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif