Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Mud Dragging in Denver, CO area

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by bitchin4x4, Aug 30, 2001.

1. bitchin4x4

bitchin4x4 1/2 ton status

I was curious does anyone know of any mud drags they hold in the Denver Area or Colorado area?

I have never been a competition mud drag and my dad used to be the State champ in North Dakota (I know, I know, your going, uhhhh that is one hell of an accomplishment [​IMG] )

Just thought it would be fun to try and Mud is not something I have been able to find alot of around here! ;0-)

(this is the only thing I do miss from Florida, playing in the mud that is! ;-) )

Let me know,! thanks

If it ain't broke, break it!

2. Butch

Butch 1/2 ton status

You must be young. When I was younger I liked mud too, now I am too lazy to constantly change wheel bearings and diff fluid from the mud. The problem with finding mud here is this is a semi-arid region so there is not enough rain to keep the mud around. Put some lockers in your truck and go rock crawling

I thought I was wrong once,
    but I was mistaken

3. bitchin4x4

bitchin4x4 1/2 ton status

Mista funny man! ;-)

I have lockers, and I crawl rocks all the time. I am looking for some variety and maybe something a little closer. ;-)

Thanks for your opinion though!

l8rz

If it ain't broke, break it!

4. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

Mudnutt and myself have been looking around for a couple of months and keep comming up dry. (litterally). There is Ramah lake out here by Limon that looks like there may be some fun in around it after it rains a bit, other than that..........

Like to go sloppin' 'round in da mud in a rapid fashion....=)

5. Redneck88

Redneck88 Registered Member

ive heard rumors that there was supossedly a private owned orv park in the denver area with some mud pits ill try to get more info for you also in the pueblo area at pmi you can always find some mud and in the next few weeks well be taking a backhoe and loader out to pueblo county and making some pits on a buddys land HEHEHE its allready a huge swamp adjacent to the Arkansas river when we get it done ill let youguys know THAT IS IF YA AINT TO PROUD TO RUN WITH A FEW FORD BOYS LOL Later Zach

6. Redneck88

Redneck88 Registered Member

OK redneck pulled through 4 yall....there is a placein denver last i knew he had a bitchin coarse for dirtbikes and he said thet trucks are welcome to wheel on it there is also a boggy area ravines and a concrete drainage ditch he said that he would sopply fill dirt to build obsticles and i believe he had a backhoe there too....WHERE IS THIS AT AND HOW MUCH ITLL COST YA cost is like 20 a year 15155n Washington.....I-25 to 120th exit East to Washington North on Washington past 144th youll see a yellow sign for FasT Trac Raceway youre there....he said your welcome just to ring his doorbell or call at 303 252 8888 and of course fill out a incase im a bonehead waiver...i got this info of the colorado offroad board so id probably call first to make sure its 100% accurate...... JUST dont forget about or project we got goin here in pueblo...........ZACH