Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

mud for lunch

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by blazerboy16, Mar 28, 2000.

1. blazerboy16

blazerboy16 Registered Member

Just swapped the t-case in my 89 k-5 it had a 241 that I shredded so I replaced it with a 208 I had kicking around. So today during my lunch period (60 min. long) me and some of my friend decided to sneak off and test it out. There is a nice mud pit about 5 min from the school. After playing around in it for about 45 minutes we had our fill of mud so we decided to go back to school. But on our way out we were met by the town cop witch wasn’t too happy with us. He said “haven’t you ever herd of treading lightly”. After listening to his speech for a good 10 minutes he let us go. We had to hall ass to get back to school in time for English, but we made it just in time. Next time I think we will wait till after school.

2. Crash90K5

Crash90K5 Registered Member

Ah hell, that isn't that bad... Back in high school, me and 3 buddies were playing around in a dirt lot that was pretty soupy after a couple of hours of rain. Long story short, we were spraying mud all over a street that was right next to it, and we all got tickets for get this: "Spilling a load on the street" The fine was about the same for littering (over $1K here in CA.) The judge was practically peeing his pants [​IMG] by the time I finished the story (I was sh!tt!ng in mine [​IMG]) that he dropped the ticket down to an infraction and fined us each $25. Whew! [​IMG]

[​IMG] <font color=blue>Crash90K5</font color=blue> [​IMG]

3. '73 K5

'73 K5 1/2 ton status

I was offroading behind this housing development and being stupid back in high school. We only had my truck out there and we of course got stuck with no one to pull it out. Before walking to a payphone we thought maybe we could get a shovel from some of the people that lived out there. Everyone was afraid to talk to us it seemed except for one guy who walked out with us and tried to help. He was saying how the people didn't like guys like me back there with trucks making noise and stuff. And he also said how cops were handing out big fines, but he wouldn't because he was off duty. I about sh*t my pants. Of all doors to knock on, I pick the cops. He was super cool about it so I kept my word and have never gone back.

'73 K5
    Chevy good...Ford bad

4. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

a bunch of us were kicking back after thrashing a bit, and a cop pulls up right behind jeremey's toyota four wheel pick-up. everybody panics, and the cops do what we're afraid of, and start talking sh*t, and being dicks. so the dickhead-in-charge tells jeremey to leave. jeremey starts to say something, and the cop cuts him off, yelling "GET YOUR DAMN TRUCK OUT OF HERE BEFORE I ARREST YOU!" so jeremey, being kinda scared by now, backs up onto the cop car!! we fell on our butts laughing. jeremey pulled his truck down, and starts telling the cop his truck better not be hurt, or he's gonna sue the department.
    one of the few times i've dealt with cops and laughed about it.

<font color=purple>delta9blazer</font color=purple>

5. MICHIGAN BLAZER

MICHIGAN BLAZER 1/2 ton status

Where i used to work there were two big ponds in front of the building. One was really deep that me and hubby fish in and the other is really shallow, knee deep at the deepest, although lately it's been all dried up(not completely "dry"...just not much water in it) so it was fathers day and just got done target shooting @ my pop in laws house. Me and hubby were in his jeep and lisa(friend) was in her wrangler. We decided to go rip the pond up a little. Lisa didn't want to take her jeep in because she just washed it so we're all in hubbys cherokee cruising around the pond. He wanted to go through the water part. I told him i didn't know how deep it was there, so he says " well i'll back in because whatever i can back into i surely can drive out of" We backed in and the rear end just dropped, it was a little deeper than he thought. After arguing about who was gonna get out in the water, lisa ended up doing it and after a few minutes she pulled us out.....all the while this big fat lady @ the trailer park next door was watching us and pointing at us. We figured she was probably going to call the cops so we decided to leave. On our way down the industrial drive we saw a cop just pulling in. Being that we were caked in mud he did a power donut and flipped the lights on. This guy was a real cowboy let me tell you.....but we had all the answers. I told him i worked there and had permission to be in the pond(lie) and politely showed him our orv sticker....he was still a jerk. they talked to lisa and after 4 cops had showed up they all got together and decided they could n't get us for anything illegal...hehehe. We stopped down the street to talk to lisa about the whole event and she went nuts....yelling and screaming at us. What hubby and I had forgotten was that we put my pistol and ammo in lisa's jeep, lisa's not old enough to own a pistol by the way, was trying to hide it with her sleeping bag and whatever else she could find(no hard top or soft top that day)...so i thought that was kinda funny....she was like..." i was shitting bricks....i thought for sure i was going to jail for something"....hahaha.........4cops though, that's a bit much for one little old jeep in a pond don't you think??

<font color=red>MICHIGAN BLAZER
    <font color=green>89 Fullsize Blazer
    87 Cherokee
    65 IH Scout

6. Eagle86K5

Eagle86K5 1/2 ton status

Spilling your load?
    hmmmm lucky they did not get you for indecent exposure.... [​IMG]

<font color=green>Eagle86K5[​IMG]

<font color=red>Only guy I know that can get out of line in a one car funeral

7. Goose

Goose 1/2 ton status

I'm on lunchbreak and my proffesionalism prevents me from commenting too much. Be safe and be legal. The places that we can 4wheel will last much longer that way.