Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

MUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 90K5, Oct 16, 2000.

1. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

It rained really hard last night and today after school everyone with trucks went out muddin'. It was awesome, haven't had the chance to do it since the spring. There is a place behind Sams that is open to anyone and thats where everyone goes. We got really dirty. I really wish I had Mud Terrains though. My all terrains just fill up and spin. There was a huge puddle about 2-3 feet deep. I was going on the side and almost got stuck because the back end swung over to the right and into the pond. I was spinning real bad and throwing mud onto the street. Then I put it in 4Lo and crossed the pond. Pretty fun. Had to pull a bunch of Toys out. No one broke anything, thats what I like about mud, but I'm not looking forward to cleaning up[​IMG] Gonna leave it dirty for a few days. That looks awesome at school with six 4x4s lined up, all muddy.[​IMG]

90K5

2. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

Please post pics ! I love looking at muddy trucks....especially Blazers !

<font color=purple>L8r,

.Riz.<font color=purple>

3. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

I will but I gotta get a scanner.

90K5

4. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

hurry hurry...I can't wait to see em.

<font color=purple>L8r,

.Riz.<font color=purple>

5. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

I remember the after school wheeling adventures very well. Last year in Richmond we got about 18 inches of snow. The county decided to scrape it into big piles at the bottom of the parking lot at school. God forbid we miss some school. Lets just say that was a bad idea. They ended up with about 15 trucks parked on a huge 10 foot snow mound. We almost got tickets and suspension in school for that one. I have the pictures somewhere if I can find them i will put them up.

Later

Have you driven OVER a Ford lately?