Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Mudding behind LA-FITNESS last night...almost arrested

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by broncoman6524, Dec 10, 2005.

1. broncoman6524

broncoman6524 1/2 ton status

Yep me and my buddy went behind the la fitness near us after we got off. It not realy a trail but a dirt road that becomes a sand field. It had been raining for 3 days. LOTS OF FUN. And my truck with nearly bald tires didnt get stuck at all. Even when i had to stop in 3 inches of mud and water because i was going too fast and started to slide! now my buddys F*&D he got stuck 2 times:haha: . So im pulling out, i stop at the stop sign and a cop flashes his lights at me. I pull over and he asks for license and registration. blah blah blah. Come to find out some kids had been steeling stuff out of cars and hiding back where i had just come from. Now i dont know what he was thinking cuz my truck was COVERED in mud, even on top of my roof. But he let me go :bow: .

Should not have gone at all, it was realy annoying to rebuild my rear leafs and replace the bushings today with mud all over it. lol

sorry no pics

2. OffRoad

OffRoad 1/2 ton status

good times man, stick it to the fords. :D

nothing like peeling out in the mud. big fun.:bow:

3. Janitorjim8

Janitorjim8 1/2 ton status

some people just ruin everything, we had a pretty good wheeling spot around here by this construction site, then trails next to it. the cops were cool about it until some idiot stole a generator, now the cops really crunch down on everyone.

4. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

Uhh, yeah...sure thing there on what the cop told you. One time on 4/20 (years ago) me and three friends were at Brackenridge park in SA under the bridge near sunken gardens celebrating the day. Cop drove up, and he must have needed an excuse to come see what we were doing because he said he was "looking for some people who were running from him and had jumped over the fence behind you". I asked, "Well, we didn't see anybody. You have a description so if we see them we can call it in?" Never answered me, asked for my ID and things, ran them, and told us the park closes in 30 minutes and left.

The guys will just say something to pull you over to check you out...I witnessed that. Oh well...

5. 78Suburban

78Suburban 1/2 ton status

I'm ready to hear bubba chime in :bow: :D

6. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

but i will. if it ain't yer property or you don't have permission to ride stay the FUk off it. it's poepole like you who give all of us a bad name.