Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Mudding Iowa?

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by gett'n_dirty, Jul 14, 2002.

1. gett'n_dirty

gett'n_dirty Newbie

Hey,
    I was wondering if there were any events you guys know about in Iowa? I'm new to, should we say "compitition mudding" and I was looking for a good place to start--right around home. I live 20 miles south of Mason City and would like something with-in 100-1500 miles away.
    Thanx

2. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Wow... 100-1500 miles is a HUGE range! There are lotz of places for you to wheel inside of that area... but to answer the immediate question, there is a meet that is being held in Knoxville, Iowa. There is actually reference to that meet in this very forum... but here's the link anyhow!

Huge wheeling event Aug 31-Sept 2

Check that out, and post over in that thread for more info on that event. Hope that helps!

By the way, you should get in contact with coloradok5 to get membership info. Coming Aug. 1st, these "club forums" will only be able to be posted to by members of ColoradoK5, so get that membership! We want to get as many people as possible hooked on this forum, so newly planned events can attract more rigs. So check out a CK5 membership ASAP! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

-Danh

3. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

The first sunday of each month there is racing in reasnor near pleasantville. Ill get directions tonight. There is another place....I forget but Ill findout tonight.

Brent

4. gett'n_dirty

gett'n_dirty Newbie

OPPS! I meant to type in 100-150! my keyboard is touchy! sorry guys

5. rodzzilla

rodzzilla 1/2 ton status

CPR Mud Drags, Reasnor, IA. 641-792-0437 or 641-793-2367. Next races This Sunday, SUNDAY, SUNDAY ! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif ( I always wanted to do that!) /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif