Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Muddy sub and Furd likers

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BranndonC, Sep 24, 2003.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

My neighbors friend that always comes over. I dont care for it much but i though some of you guys might
    its' on 39.5's by the way

Pic 1
    Pic 1
    Pic 1
    Pic 1
    Pic 1
    Pic 1

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif WOW the forum just took it's sweet time loading this form... just waited about 2 minutes /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

But anyway... That's a pretty sweet truck, I'd drive it... But the poor thing probably doesn't see anything more than dirt roads if that like about 98% of the newer lifted furds out there... Just a bunch of people with too much money so they buy an expensive truck, jack it up about 10 feet in the air, and drive around town worrying about their paint job /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

not bad. too bad it aint' a diesel but still damn nice. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

nice!!! gatta loose the chrome shocks though!

5. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

That's some interesting steering stabilizer placement. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif They must double as skidplates. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif