Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

muddysub would be jellous..I found a 4x4 girl!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by supersize75, Dec 29, 2003.

1. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

Ok after breaking my truck last night, I am getting my McGiver going and I see this newer Furd 150 on 38's, anyways, she was asking everyone who has the "rock crawler"

And said it was the coolest truck there, .."also was a solid axel 97 chevy, a s10 on 44's, 4 blazers, 2 bronco's, a few older chevys and a rail there too"

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif she came over and we swaped #'s and she was HOT! and Blond, and a nice bodyas well as also being a freshmen in college and lives 15 miles from me,

Her dad is into buggys and has bult a few heeps, she also showed me her plans for a solid axel swap on her truck /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

this chick was soooo cool, did I mention hot too, so today she called me then I called her and we talked for a couple hours..About trucks" /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

she even suggested a d-60 and cross over, I told her I have it just need to put it in, then she starts talking about gears and was impressed I am going to a doubler. :did I mention she knows WTF a doubler is /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif Also when I said I am running 15 inch rims she said [ QUOTE ]
    uh, you have to grind the calipers silly

[/ QUOTE ]

me so lucky, I plan to take her out tommarow /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

also she noticed my ff14 bolt, and said she want to get in my race seats next week. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Too late. I've already got one of those chicks, only she's a redhead. She even posts here from time to time. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Ain't it cool?

3. supersize75

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif, hmm Rachel Smith? sounds good to me, so when should I purpose /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

He's not the only one who'd be jealous!

Im still stuck being single with no prospects. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

5. supersize75

go break your truck next to a well lit fire,works for me /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I'm sure Ive done something similar in the past... still nothing. The girls I meet close to that (interests) are taken, and that was only one.

If you propose soon, you dont have to worry about competition. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Just take my advice don't create a big drama story over it like one unintelligent poor sap did on here once. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

7. 4X4HIGH

4X4HIGH 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif This topic is useless without pics of her.

8. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

lucky basterd..ive yet to even come close to any type of cool girl like that all the girls i meet are stuck up snobs with no interest at all.. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif This topic is useless without pics of her.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

11. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]
    i agree /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. supersize75

maby I could sneak some pics, but I think that would be weird on a first date /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

13. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

just get a pic of her next to her rig or yours /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]
    i agree /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

bastard

16. 4X4HIGH

4X4HIGH 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Seems i've started a trend on this thread. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. chebywanna

chebywanna 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    just get a pic of her next to her rig or yours

[/ QUOTE ]

like he said,

every time i see them smiley faces holding up the signs i crack up, but for some reason in the end i never do see any pics. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

18. supersize75

Well I came out empty tonight, I didn't get home untill 12:30am, hopefully I didn't piss her off, but I did finish my templet for my "new project not unvailed untill pics are available" tonight, cant wait, I have like 10 cool things happening to my truck at the same time /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

19. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I'm jealous.... I need to get my burbanzilla back on the road again..... Then, the fraulines will be lining up to ride shotgun....

20. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Well I came out empty tonight, I didn't get home untill 12:30am, hopefully I didn't piss her off, but I did finish my templet for my "new project not unvailed untill pics are available" tonight, cant wait, I have like 10 cool things happening to my truck at the same time /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

We really don't care what the hell you were up to and we really don't care if you were arrested, fondled by Akmed down at 7-11 or joined the Reverend Jackson for a rally. For someone such as yourself who pimps his ride in pics as much as you do to not provide pics of some 4x4 honey is not only wrong, sad and inexcusable, but it's a NATIONAL OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

So please get with the program mister before a movement starts to get you banned............. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif