Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

multi function switch fix??

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by bklynlifted, Feb 13, 2002.

1. bklynlifted

bklynlifted 1/2 ton status

cruice control not working and have narrowed it down to the multi function swithch!!!! now whats involved with to remove and replace?? any special tools or an easy fix??? thankx for advice on the diagnosis on cruise problem and carrier bearing fix .

2. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

You are talking about the piece that the turn signal lever "plugs" into? You just have to rip the column apart. Link in my sig has a write up on how to tear the column down aways, theres other write ups on here if you do a search, as well.

Dorian
    My tech/links page: <a target="_blank" href=http://www.dorianyeager.com/index2.html>www.dorianyeager.com/index2.html</a>
    Why insist on counting when the ring gear has the tooth counts stamped in?

3. Eagle

Eagle Registered Member

My cruise control hasn’t worked for years. Nor do I care. (it’s a trail truck) but I just got an idea. Can I use that push button for… say… turning on my trail lights? What would be involved?

<font color=red>The secrete of marriage:</font color=red>
    <font color=blue>Find a woman that will kill you the slowest.</font color=blue>